Crazy week!

I have barely seen my computer for longer than five minutes this past week! I started a new job, and actually enjoyed a weekend with my family! I think this is the first time in almost 8 years thats I have weekends off for real. I am no longer a weekend warrior. /takes a bow

Anyhow, things are a little less crazy so I appologize for the spotty posting!

Ambrose 13 years ago
New jobs are good though

Grats!
Aishe 13 years ago
That's awesome. So nice not to have to work weekends huh! Grats!
Dana 13 years ago
Yay! Congrats. We'll be here when you find your five minute breathers
Iov Hammerthynn 13 years ago
I demand to hear the entire story of your wedding, future husband...all that jazz. I don't think you've posted about it anywhere. How'd ya'll meet?
Diane 13 years ago
lol! I have not posted it so you are right, buuut we met on match.com for serious. Almost 3 1/2 years ago. He's got 2 kids I have 1 and BAM that makes for a crazy house. (dont forget my 3 cats and 'our' stupid rat sized dog that everyone but me likes)

We're getting married next April on the 16th and have kind of a rocker theme. He's in a band and I used to goto his open mic nights every week so it's got a little meaning to it. My fav is that im renting a tour bus instead of a regular limo!

oh ya and Im crazy and a super planner so its just about all planned except for a doz little things that can wait