Out of town

I will be traveling to GA today and staying with friends until Monday. There will, however, be plenty of computer access. So while I may not be active tonight, I'll be able to post anywhere needed even if it's a little slow, throughout the weekend.

Mike will be joining us but the same goes for her... she'll still be able to post.

Pakpao 13 years ago
What Aishe/Rabbit said. Although, I am flying out tomorrow morning and am already mostly packed so I'll be skulking about tonight yet
Aishe 13 years ago
Well, we're broken down on the side of the road three hours from home. So vacation may not be happening! Sigh... But I'll have TONS of writing time!!
Pakpao 13 years ago
*mutters darkly*

Just be safe. and I still vote you have to be there.
Aishe 13 years ago
Lol, well vacation no dice. We'll be having a stay-cation now that we're (finally) home.

In other news, I had my very first ride in a police car!

We called a towing company to take my car to the nearest Subaru dealer, over an hour away. We got there around midnight, at which point the driver simply left us with our broken car in the parking lot.

Apparently, there isn't a single cab company in Terrell, TX. We called them all. Finally, all frustrated, I called the cops. :P They took pity on us and brought us to a hotel. The dealer gave us a loaner car this morning and we're back at home, having made a fun little circle around central and northeastern Texas.

I still hate this state.
Pakpao 13 years ago
Well I made it here... and I'm being terribly abused and misquoted already... it makes me cry... until I hit something
Dana 13 years ago
Just don't break anyone's anything...
Pakpao 13 years ago
LOL I'm more in danger of being broken than breaking anything. Rabbit!!!! I need you they are ganging up on me!