If only in my dreams

He had never been so excited to enter the dream world as of late. His nightly visits to Delilah gave him many of things he had yearned for in Romania but it wasn't real. Not for her at least. She merely thought of their meetings as dreams and nothing more. He hadn't been able to bring himself to tell her yet.

He saw her comming around the far bend of the beach shining like a beacon of light. Luka's smile spread across his face as she approached.

His sunshine.

Delilah raised her arm and waved as her yellow gold sun dress softly billowed around her.

"Luka!"

He raised his own hand in a show of acknowledgment. They always met here, on the beach. It was one of Luka's favorite places when she was around. He could nearly feel the suns true rays on his skin when they were here.

"Delilah you came."

He watched her flirtatiously roll her eyes at him. Taking her hand as she drew near, Luka pulled Delilah to him in an embrace. It felt like he was hugging the sun itself her warmth was so great.

Delilah 14 years ago
She dreamed of him every night since she had met him.

First she would be doing something completely monotomous and all of a sudden she could feel him and she'd be drawn away from whatever it was she was doing and she'd see him. He'd be standing on the wet sand, just where the waves would break the shore, surounded by twilight on all sides until she came closer.

It wasn't any different this time. Luka stood barefoot, khaki pants rolled to his shins, with his white linen shirt unbuttoned revealing the most delicious body she had seen in ages.

"Luka!" She called out as she waved.

He waved back and she picked up her pace.

"Delilah you came." He said in his lilting accent.

Rolling her eyes, she let him pull her into a hug. With a sigh Delilah wrapped her arms around him, pressing the side of her face against him. The things she would do to this man if she could. She was still waiting for one of these dreams to turn into an erotic one. Instead they usually spent the entire time laughing and talking to one another, which wasn't a bad thing. Delilah liked dream Luka and secretly wondered what the real Luka was like. He'd never be as great as the one she made up every night, she was certain of that.

"Of course I came, how could I possibly resist your pull?"

It was daytime around them as Delilah seperated her body from his. Holding his hand she dragged him away from the warm waters and up the beach.

"Come on, let's sit down. I feel like I've been walking forever."

Delilah looked around for a place for them to sit but saw nothing but white sand. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted color. Turning to look she saw a canopy in the middle of the beach. Underneath it was a large bed covered in soft white linens. It never surprised her when things like that just showed up. After all it was a dream, but it just felt natural.

She tugged Luka towards the bed.

"Come on slow poke, not afraid of being in a bed with me are you?" She teased.

Dreams made her bolder than usual and she could say what she felt without fear of embarassment. It was only a dream right?
Luka 14 years ago
Luka let her lead him to the bed, feigning the falter in his steps. The bed was something he had pulled out from her. She always manifested large furniture with space for two. He found it amusing.

"What would a guy like me have to fear from you and a bed?" He teased good naturedly.

Delilah hoped up on the bed and climbed over to the far side giving him space to join her. He never took the time they shared together in dreams any farther than this. Manipulation was not his way. The risk that she'd refuse to let him visit again was too great and he wouldn't let that happen. Forced entry quickly turned into nightmares.

"How long do you plan on staying away from the Domicile? You haven't been there in weeks you know."

Her face twisted and she crossed her arms.

"I don't know why I need to. I seriously have had it up to here with Panos." she responded using her hand to gauge a level between the floor and her eyes.

"You could always come to see me." He slipped the suggestion in. He had been trying to find a way to work their meetings into real waking time and found no other option other than asking her to come.

Delilah looked thoughtful.

"I would really like you to. I promise I wont bite."

Luka held his breath, waiting for her answer.
Delilah 14 years ago
Her mind had to be playing tricks on her for sure. Was she really thinking about going to the hotel for stiffs to visit Luka? What would she knock on the door and say "hey seeing as we've only met that time I tried to stake you, I just thought I'd come over since I was in the neighborhood."

Ya right.

"I don't know."

A wave of sadness washed over her and she felt panic rise in her chest like thick bile. He was all but begging her and she felt the urge to do anything to make him happy again.

"That place gives me the creeps, but I'll come. What if Panos is there and I run into him, how do I explain what I'm doing there?"

The oppressive sadness lifted as fast as it been set into place. Luka smiled and threw his arm around her shoulders.
Luka 14 years ago
Did he feel guilty for pushing emotions on her?

Not really, after all it was only a little bit of suggestion, he wasn't doing anything extreme. He just wanted her to make contact with him while they were awake.

Luka tossed his arm around her shoulders and drew her close, resting his chin on her head as her back pressed up against his chest.

"I'll tell you what. Let's all meet at a club, will that be better? Whats that one called? The House of Pain? Panos and I frequent there often. Come and find us, we keep a booth in the far back. It'll seem casual that you appeared at a club and then there is no awkwardness. You can show Panos you are fine without his mothering. What do you say?"

That had to be the better of the two options for her. Everyone went to nightclubs, it would not seem strange or set up if she happened to find them enjoying their evening. Panos would know no difference and he would see she was a capable woman with out him.

Luka wondered what it was going to be like to have her in front of him for real. Dreams could feel real enough but they weren't truths. They were merely whispers that could be manipulated. The softest caress could be made to feel like razor blades here.

He couldn't wait to feel her skin underneath his fingertips.
Delilah 14 years ago
She leaned against him and listened to his idea. It certainly sounded better than going to that horrible place that they lived in. In a club she could get away, in their home she wasn't so sure.

"Well, that could work I suposse, but what will I..."

The breeze shifted on the beach and the air had the faint scent of flowers. It was so sudden and beautiful that Delilah gasped. She had to blink her eyes twice before she could adjust to their new surroundings. The bed was now in the center of a meadow. She sat upright with a start. Luka, who had been behind her on the bed, was now leaning down in front of her. He stood and smiled, holding in his hand a white garden rose.

Any doubts that she had only moments ago had vanished. No longer was she thinking about what she was supossed to say when she got there, or how would she know when they'd be there. Any of the things a normal person would ask just disappeared.

Luka came to her side once again and handed her the rose. Easing back into the plush pillows Delilah smiled and folded her arms behind her head.
Luka 14 years ago
She said yes!

Before she could voice any other concerns Luka spun the world, quickly rearranging their surrounding to mimic a lush meadow. Disorienting Delilah he pushing out any anxieties she was feeling.

It was enough for now, she had agreed to come find them, find HIM.

The gentle breeze picked up and the sun shined brighter as Delilah laid back onto the bed.

"We'll see each other soon sunshine. Sleep."

Luka leaned over Delilah and Kissed her forehead and watched as her eyes fluttered shut. She'd sleep undisturbed now. He had much to prepair for.

She was comming.

His only fear now was that she'd manage to dismiss the thoughts of looking for him when she awoke.

"It'll work, she'll come." He whispered to himself.

With one last look at Delilah sleeping peacefully, Luka left her dreams.

( ooc : Luka & Delilah out)