question

With my real life slowing down some that I can actually think about writing again, I was wondering...

With the death of Chryseis what happened with the museum? Who is in charge, would the staff have heard about her death? What would Miya know as a junior curator about the 'big boss lady' ?

*hugs*

Kenley Merriweather 14 years ago
Welp, you're welcome to come up with a storyline involving the Arch by yourself. If you want to make any official changes, like a promotion to Lead Curator or something, just run it by us and we can jump in with an NPC and make the transition with you.
Miya 14 years ago
What would the obituary have said? Like what would the mortals have known as the cause for death? I'm not sure that my character fits lead curator yet, since she's so very young. I know most of the story because I've been keeping up with the talented writers here, but what I know and what my characters know are two very different things.
Kenley Merriweather 14 years ago
You might want to send a PM to Panos (the owner) and ask her. It's always best to contact the owner regarding anything you might be rp'ing about them.
Panos Mehalitsenos 14 years ago
"Terrible car wreck takes life of Nachton's finest. The Arch Museum's very own Chryseis Angelique was reported to be the driver of the white Cadillac 300 that officials found early in the evening on Thursday. The vehicle was found overturned and serverly damaged on the embankment. It is reported that the Curator had been heading out of town to visit family members when an apparent lose of control caused the vehicle to veer suddenly off the road striking the guardrail before becoming airborne. Family members have not been reached at this time for comment."

Thats the article from Nachton's newspaper..The museum does know and the humans all think it was a tragic accident. There was no funeral held.

(Panos staged the accident but it wasn't rp'd)
Miya 14 years ago
Bless you Panos. Who is now in charge? <3 And thank you for your patience as I work through things in my head.
Simon Huntington 14 years ago
Probably just some NPC now. You're welcomed to RP the NCP within your posts.