About Rabbit/Aishe

So Aishe's player (Rabbit, Bunny... pick a name) had a bit of a family emergancy come up and she flew back east a day or two ago. Not quite sure when she'll be back I know she's hoping soonish. Honest she hasn't just vanished or anything and she will be back

Ellis Duban 14 years ago
OH no, I wondered where she was. I hope everything is ok =/
Pakpao 14 years ago
We've texted back and forth a bit and it sounds like right now everything is as OK as it can be.
Aishe 14 years ago
Sorry for the disappearance! My 93 y/o grandfather was admitted to the hospital on Monday with an aortic dissection. He isn't well enough for surgery and without it the condition is fatal. He's stable now and will likely be xferred home this week to live out the remainder of his days. No one knows how long that will be; apparently most people his age with this condition die before getting to the hospital. I should be home next weekend but for now all I have is my iPhone for online communication!

Thanks for being patient with me.
Ellis Duban 14 years ago
=/ That's a good, long life. (hug) Be safe.
Dana 14 years ago
*huggles*

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Diane 14 years ago
/hugs! Our thoughts are with you too!
Aishe 14 years ago
An update: My grandpa is miraculously walking around with a 6 inch long tear in his aorta. :P So, not being well enough for surgery and not even okay enough for a pacemaker, he should be going home this week. He's still having episodes where his nose and fingertips turn blue, but there's nothing anyone can do about that. So whether he lives a day or another few weeks, he's certainly one tough old bastard.

I am taking a flight home this Friday. I won't see him alive again but we had a good visit if slightly bittersweet. Thanks for waiting on me.
Shay 14 years ago
Its good you had this time together. My grandmother will be 98 this May...I need to get up north to see her soon.
Ambrose 14 years ago
That is a bit amazing. and I'm glad you got to see him. *hugs*