Looking for trouble

Cyn tilted his head to glance at the arm around him. There was no reproach in that, just mild curiosity. As personal space went, Cyn's 'bubble' was at least two inches under his skin. So if Jan wanted to touch, paw or otherwise act the possessive male, sure, let him.

In fact, Cyn was more than willing to help him out in that regard. Turning slightly, he pressed himself against Jan's side, resting a hand on the small of his back. They were almost equal height, making it easy for him to lean forward and whisper in his companion's ear.

"Give me your best shot."

He smiled at the bouncers then, keeping eye contact for as long as possible. One never knew who might feel like playing later on.

"Večerní."

Jan 18 years ago
"Dubonnet Rouge" Jan held out his hand for the glass of dark red liquid. So beautiful that deep clear color, like some pure emotion poured into a glass. He sipped it slowly letting the taste of it fill his mouth completely before swallowing with a satisfied sigh, eyes half closed in appreciation.

He moved to a booth and sat down,moving to the middle where he could watch the crowd while slouched comfortably in the darkness. Jan patted the seat next to him invitingly.

"Mmm, well I might just do that. You're new to Nachton?" Certainly he'd remember such a person if they had been around before. How could you forget a face like that? Before the night was out he hoped there would be other fond things not worth forgetting to add to it.
Cynicke Valentin 18 years ago
One black eyebrow arched quizzically while Cyn debated whether or not he felt like sitting down. What was this? Jan wanted to chat first? Cyn had to physically force himself not to roll his eyes while he placed on knee on the seat and leaned forward, supporting his weight by a hand on the back of the booth and the other on the table. He didn't want to talk about who he was or where he came from. Hell, he didn't want to talk. Period.

"Ano," he whispered, fastening an unwavering glance at Jan while he half crawled, half dragged himself closer, keeping his movements slow and sure. Come on kid, play nice and give in, you know you want to. "I arrived a few days ago."

He shook his head slightly, flicking the bangs out of his eyes so he could see his mark better. His tongue snuck out, touching his top lip briefly before he smirked.

"Guess that makes you the welcome wagon?"
Jan 18 years ago
Jan arched an eyebrow as he watched Cyn slow procession across the seat.

"I suppose it does." He took a sip of his wine and reached up to draw one finger slowly along the side of Cyn's jaw before dragging it down his neck and then his chest. " and I do so love my city. Very proud." He lowered his voice and purred suggestively. "I guess that means I better make sure you are welcomed proper."

He flashed the boy a grin with just the hint of fangs before pushing his drink back and moving forward quickly. Leaning over, he bit Cyn playfully on that delicious looking bottom lip and smiled.

Sitting back again, he picked up his glass and took another sip. Watching Cyn with half lidded languor.
"Unforgettable even."
Cyn made a low, rumbling noise in the back of his throat and ran the tip of his tongue over the attacked spot. So he wanted to play, huh? He grinned back, allowing his own fangs to elongate in response. "Promises, promises."

He crawled the rest of the way, hovering just next to Jan. Reaching over, he took hold of the glass and pulled it out of the boy's hands, downing the contents in one gulp before placing the empty glass somewhere on the table where it wouldn't get in the way. He licked his lips again, this time catching and stray lingering drops. It was good, but really, there were better things to be doing.

Cyn swung a leg over Jan's, straddling the boy before sitting down his lap, thighs splayed to fit into the space without banging his knees against the back of the booth. All in all, it was a well practiced move and pulled off in one fluid motion.

He leaned forward, arms resting lightly across the backrest, and lowered his mouth to just a fraction away from Jan's. Again his tongue slipped out, this time sweeping teasingly across the mouth underneath his.

"Think you can back up your claims? I am not that easily impressed."

Edit: (OOC: Yessum, I have permission to snatch the glass. For it has feelings and is not to be toyed with.)
Jan 18 years ago
Jan watched his wine disappear with a sigh of regret and he gazed thoughtfully at the empty glass a moment before turning his eyes back to Cyn.

His eyebrows raised slightly in surprise at finding himself with a lap full of wanton vampire. Smiliing slowly, Jan placed his hands on Cyn's hips and pressed him down more firmly against him.

"Oh, I think so. -You-, shameless hussy, owe me a glass of wine." He took Cyn's bottom lip between his own and sucked gently before releasing it to capture the entire mouth.

Pushing a hand, into the boy's dark hair, he pulled him back long enough to regard him with a serious expression full of promise.
" And I do intend to collect." Jan pulled Cyn back into a bruising kiss to make his meaning plain.

((OOC: Little shit :P That was good wine!))
Finally! Damn, the trouble one had to go to in order to get some ass around here! Or to give out some, as the case most often was. There had been no doubts that his new toy would give in, Cyn wanted him and Cyn always got what he wanted. Still, having to work for it was just wrong. See, this city needed him and he would be more than willing to show the denizens how to take something up when it was on offer.

He let himself melt into Jan's embrace, kissing back just as hard. He kept the sharp incisors out of play for the time being, there was always time for something like that later.

Cyn turned his head, pulling his mouth away. He hissed softly at the tug where the fingers were still threaded in his hair. It was a good hurt and he wanted more.
"Wine," He moved his lips down Jan's jaw, pressing wet, open mouthed kisses before slowly dragging his teeth across the skin, not hard enough to break, but one would definitely feel it.

"There's more where the bottle is, but this," He pushed his hips forward slightly, rubbing up against Jan. "Is only on offer once. Would be a pity to lose out."

(OOC: You expect any of mine to play nice? o_O We don't do nice here.)
Jan 18 years ago
Jan let out a soft moan barely more than a sigh. The kid could do that again and it would not hurt his feelings. He mulled over the words for a moment before deciding just what he wanted to do with pushy little piece of ass on his lap.

"Do you see me turning you down?" He raised his hips under Cyn tilting them to push against him.

With a smile, Jan licked the boy with the tip of his tongue before replying.

"However, perhaps I should sample the goods offered before I know if I want to buy, hmm?"

((OOC: Would they be as entertaining if they were?))
Cyn let out a low, throaty laugh and then reached around him, removing all hand's from his person. Jan was actually quite likable, a bit chatty for Cyn's liking, but amusing. Who knows, perhaps he might decide to keep him.

Grinning, Cyn leaned back, catching himself on his elbows against the table so that only their lower bodies were still touching.
"Sorry, milé, there are no testers here. You have to decide soon,"

He caught his bottom lip between his teeth and rotated his hips slowly, grinding against Jan with just enough steady pressure to make his own eyes slide half closed. It was not the best move he knew, and considering he given quite a few lap dances in his life, he knew a lot, but this was sure to build up a nice ache demanding relief.

"Are you in or are you out?"

(OOC: *pokes it* I hadn't planned on him being quite -this- slutty #^_^#)
Jan 18 years ago
This one was certainly asking for it. No play, just straight sport. The finer art of the game seemed to be lost of this one. Well then it seemed tonight's form of trouble was the up front in your face variety. That was fine, he could deal with that on occasion. Lacking in the subtle art of teasing and desire but hey, the kid did look like fast food right? Why should he complain about it?

He hissed at the friction going on in his lap Cyn wanted trouble. He was about to get trouble.

Jan put his hands back on the Cyn's hips and pushed the boy up off him. With a hand on his chest, he pressed Cyn down onto the table, barely noticing the wine glass rolling off and shattering on the floor. Jan crawled up on top his prey pressing him down with his body and biting him once hard on the neck.

"Who said anything about testing? I believe in tasting."

((OOC: Oh really? ))
Cyn growled under his breath, his elbows scraping across the hard wood. It wasn't a warning sound, though, this was what he wanted, after all. It was more... vocalised appreciation. The position wasn't quite comfortable when one considered he was still half hanging off the table.

Shifting, he lifted a leg and wrapped it around the back of Jan's thighs, giving him enough leverage to be able to push up. Just because one was a huge bottom did not mean you should be inactive during these procedures. He writhed as much as possible while pinned down only to have his entire body go rigid at the bite.

Oh hell yeah!

"Sure, we could play that game," he choked out, vocal cords not seeming to want to respond. Grabbing Jan by the back of the neck, Cyn lifted his head and sunk blunt teeth into Jan's shoulder, no care for whatever clothing might get in the way.

(OOC: ... Yeah, really. Easy, yes, but not quite as pushy.)
Jan 18 years ago
He closed his eyes a moment enjoying the sting in the aftermath of Cyn's bite. Pain was its own form of pleasure and rough play always got the blood flowing so nicely. He approved.

Jan pushed them both further onto the table and grinned down at the one pinned beneath him. Shaking dark curls out of his eyes, he regarded Cyn for a moment looking for the perfect spot at which to begin.

Pushing himself up onto one arm, Jan ran the other hand up under the tight black shirt Cyn was wearing, pushing it upwards to expose firm young skin beneath. Just how young in reality, who knows, but in this case looks were everything.

He leaned down to one small nipple and licked it gently before placing his mouth around it and nipping it with his teeth.

"Good. I'm glad that's settled."

((OOC: heh, they never do what you want them to))
Cyn purred happily, arching under the attention. He threaded his fingers briefly through Jan's hair, more messing it up than anything before his hands slipped lower. Fingertips ran teasingly along the waistband of the leather pants, slipping just a fraction beneath before pulling out again. Only to duck beneath the loose edge of the black shirt.

While he loved the texture of cloth against him, there was nothing that quite beat the feeling of bare skin against skin. Which was his goal when he curled his fingers, dragging short nails up Jan's spine, and the shirt with it. When it was bunched under his arms and not going any higher, Cyn made soft frustrated grunts. His free hand slipped in Jan's hair and yanked back.

"Shirt," was all he managed to get out, tugging on the offending material to illustrate his point.

(OOC: Aye, but that's half of what we love about them.)
Jan 18 years ago
Jan closed his eyes in pleasure, feeling the nails being drug slowly up his back, warm hands on his skin. When they stopped moving he opened is eyes in annoyance. What now?

Feeling Cyn's hand in his hair, he smiled. Ah, well at least it was another pleasing sensation. He was about to continue his own exploration when he felt the tug on his hair. Shirt.. ah, fine then.

He leaned back enough to pull the shirt off and toss it into the seat before turning back to Cyn and regarding the current lack of undress his partner of the night was in. This wouldn't suit either. He pushed the little black thing up and helped Cyn off with it as well. Tossing it in the booth with his own, he pressed himself back down on top of his companion.

"Now, where was I?" He lowered his mouth to Cyn's now fully exposed chest. "Oh yes, somewhere around here. Jan continued the kisses leaving a warm trail of them down the center until he'd reached Cyn's waistline.

Once there he looked up at his companion with an arched eyebrow and a grin.

((OOC: Permission granted to move Cyn and remove clothing. ))
Cyn shifted, letting his hands roam aimlessly across Jan's shoulders. See, now this was just so much better. And then there was a pause in the goodness.

He lifted his head, looking down in annoyance, his top lip curling back to show his displeasure. He would be willing to admit he loved that expression on Jan, but he would love it more if those pretty lips stopped grinning at him and went back to work. He pushed lightly against Jan's shoulders, not enough to force the issue, but hopefully it would get the message across. Just in case it did not, he twisted and lifted his hips impatiently.

"What? Do I need to explain to you how this works?"

Really, what was the guy's problem? Did he want begging? Cyn rolled his eyes, not yet ready to give in to that, maybe a bit later.
Jan 18 years ago
Explain how it works? Arrogant little shit! Its a good thing he was cute. Jan resolved to stop trying to take his time and just get on with it. Apparently this one was used to getting laid up against a back alley wall somewhere and didn't know a thing about the fine art of foreplay. Pity, he'd be more fun if he did.

Still you don't just go on merrily about your business after a pushy little comment like that. He leaned back and glared down at Cyn.

"Why does yours work differently than normal people's? Should I ask about diseases, mutations...or is there anything else you feel might be pertinent for me to know?"
Aww, now he hurt Jan's feelings. Good. Cyn smirked, stretching languidly, looking down at his trick through lazy, slitted eyes. The getting there was fun and all, but he preferred the actual getting off bit. The sooner the better, and if that was followed up by more getting off, he'd be a happy little vamp.

"Well I don't know, it is pretty big, you could get scared. Or choke. Poor little boy."

He stroked his fingers through Jan's hair, just testing the texture of the curls against his skin. Lovely. "Does being undead count as a disease? It's contagious, certainly. Little chance of catching it from me, though. Pity."
Jan 18 years ago
"That particular issue I already have." Jan disentangled his hair from Cyn and pulled himself off the table. Reaching down to pick up his shirt, he moved out of the booth.

"As far as being big...we'll see. I'm not so certain you fully hit puberty yet before they turned you."

If they were going to just get straight to it he could think of more comfortable places than this. What's more while he was fond of making a public spectacle of himself, Jan would want it to be him at his best and not some artless banging away on a needy piece of tail. He looked back at Cyn.

"Come on." With that he headed towards the back of the club and the private rooms.
"Yeah, you are one to talk." Cyn muttered and rolled his eyes before sliding off the table. Jan might be slightly larger than him, but he didn't look to be all that much older. Of course, he might be one of those tens of thousands year old vampires. Cyn chuckled to himself. Yeah, that was probably it, and now he needed to take forever just to get it up. Sad. Hopefully he wouldn't live long enough to go that far downhill.

He located his discarded shirt and shook it out before folding it and tucking it under his arm. His hair was smoothed down and the wet bits on his chest wiped away. Only then did he leave the booth and follow Jan, sliding easily through the other patrons in the club, not even pausing to feel anyone up along the way.

Following a stranger to some undisclosed location, not the smartest move in the book, but then again, Cyn wasn't the brightest letter on the page. Plus, the danger of knowing anything could happen to you and you might not be able to stop it was what made life fun. That and getting laid. Both hopefully to be satisfied before the night was over.

He'd see this through Jan's way this time, only cause he was easy on the eyes and Cyn was... well, just plain easy.
Jan 18 years ago
Jan pushed past the Tacharan VIP guards and into the private rooms. He wandered down the hall until he found a door that was open. Checking inside to make sure it was clean and vacant, Jan walked in and turned around. He reached past Cyn to push the door closed and locked it. Not like he minded an audience but he was always annoyed when people came in mid-performance.

Seeing that the kid wanted to get straight down to business, Jan dropped the shirt he was carrying into an empty chair and then began to remove the rest of his clothing and tossing them into a pile. He then turned expectantly to his demanding companion.
Cyn silently followed Jan into the private room and then leaned back against the cool door, just watching with a small grin. He was almost disappointed when the show was over. One black brow lifted at the look Jan was giving him.

"You expect me to applaud now? You could have put a little more feeling into it, you know?" Yes, he was being a shit, but all this playing around before hand was not doing anything to improve his mood. 'Sides, Jan seemed to respond well to bitchy little comments. Not wanting to push too far, he gave in, clapping his hands briefly before pushing himself away from the door.

Cold blue eyes fixed on the pile of clothing, the corner of his mouth pulling down disapprovingly, but for once he managed to keep quiet.

Stopping right in front of Jan, he reached out, placing his hands on the Jan's chest, fingers splayed. Those hands were brought slowly down, mapping as much skin as possible before coming to a stop just below the navel. One thumb rubbed in a tight circle around Jan's bellybutton.

The small grin was back and Cyn looked up through his lashes, gauging the reaction. Time to see how well Jan liked being teased.