Road Trip!

I'm heading out on a road trip with the family. I'll have incredibly limited internet access, so I'll wait until next Monday to start any new threads.

I'll see you guys then!

~Sarah

Jillian 14 years ago
Have fun!!!
Aishe 14 years ago
Have a good time - seeya when you get back.
Amberelle DeEspionne 14 years ago
Have fun!
Ellis Duban 14 years ago
Have fun!
Pakpao 14 years ago
have fun drive safe
Dana 14 years ago
Thanks for all the well wishes!

We had a great time!

We hit up San Antonio and visited the Ripley's/Guinness complex, The Buckhorn Museum and Saloon, and the Alamo. The kids had a great time, and I enjoyed looking at all the artifacts.

In Houston spent some great time with my Dad and Step-mom, visited a really cool mall and spent an entire day at the Space Center. That was very cool. My favorite part was watching the interviews and a film of daily life of the crew aboard the ISS.

So we're glad to be home and I'm ready to get back to writing, it's amazing how much I missed it.

~Sarah
ooooo! Space Center meant you werein my neck of the woods! What mall did you like?
Dana 14 years ago
I didn't know you were in Houston. =)

We went to Katy Mills. My Dad lives out in Pattison, but is moving to Katy next month.
Yep! I'm in Houston.. right around 45 south and beltway 8, near the clear lake area. Ahhh yes... Katy Mills is GINORMOUS. And so many cool stores I hear. I've not been inside it.. but it's one of those places my girlfriends and I keep talking about planning a day trip to lol.
Aishe 14 years ago
Oh funny, we must have crossed paths at some point, lol. Andy and I spent the weekend at Sea World San Antonio. We did a whole bunch of interactive stuff and got to feed sea lions and dolphins, pet a penguin, and got a kiss from a beluga whale.

No alamo for us this time; we've been there twice in the last year. I'm glad you guys had a good time - so did we!
Dana 14 years ago
I think if we could have spent several hours at Katy Mills, it's an outlet mall, so everything is cheaper, they even have a Bath and Body Works outlet. I could have spent a hundred bucks in there.

We went in order to get the kids out of the house, they were loosing their minds. So they rode the carousel and the train and one of them braved half of the rock wall.

We're having a great summer, but I have to say, I'm ready for school to start again.

Thanks, Aishe! Sea world is fun, we've been a couple of times, but haven't done the interactive stuff, it sounds like it was fun. =)
Aishe 14 years ago
It was! Next time we're going to do the swim with the sea lions. And yes, the kids would love it.