I'm not dead yet :)

Hi guys - just thought I'd post an update since I haven't been doing a lot of writing. Andy and I *finally* bought a house, so we've been busy doing a lot of packing and prepping. It won't be built until May-ish or so, so we'll have a move-in at that point and I will be AFK yet again.

Also, my folks are here visiting from NY so I've been off my computer mostly since the last week of Feb. They'll probably stay for another couple weeks before heading back up north, at which point I will once more submerge myself into the online world.

I've been keeping tabs on the board, just not adding to it much - if anyone needs me for a thread I can certainly join in, but I will be a slow poster for a couple weeks till my parents are gone.

I'll be back soon, with Aishe and Kem who have been having an interesting time in Egypt and have a lot to write about.

Alexandra 15 years ago
Congrats on the new house! that's great
Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
wuwu! Grats on the house. New construction is a thrillride too, watching the progress. And make sure you take lots of pictures. Never know when you will want to know if there are electrical wires or pipes in that wall behind the sheetrock before you do something.. and can't remember.
Pakpao 15 years ago
=P

sorry not feeling witty but had to acknowledge the post.
Aishe 15 years ago
I suppose I can return the favor by acknowledging your presence, vassal. *makes gesture of blessing*

And put your tongue back in your mouth.
Pakpao 15 years ago
vassel?! WTF?! I know where you live!
Aishe 14 years ago
So, the serious moving has started - we close on our house Friday, May 29. We're psycho-busy between work and packing now and well probably not have internet for a week or two after the move but it should be up -fairly- soon after, since Andy will be telecommuting one day a week. I've cut down my work schedule a lot, in order to have time to find a job and become a part time housewife. :P I'm also going to grad school next year hopefully, so I'm busy brushing up and studying for that.

What I'm saying is - I'll be sitting on my ass in front of my computer neing bored for at least a few hours each day
Aishe 14 years ago
So - closing went almost smoothly. We are in our new house and teh interwebz are hooked up, but we're still doing a lot of unpacking. Hopefully in the next week or two things will settle down. I'll post pics for the interested as soon as we have them available.
Amberelle DeEspionne 14 years ago
yaaay for the closing! And pictures would be awesome =D