Once again...

Sorry for the slow-ass tags. I requested this weekend off for the TX renn faire, and because of that I got slammed with 6 days of work in a row prior to my weekend off, at about 10.5 hours per shift. Then I have to come home and take care of a husband, a geriatric dog, and an 8 month old puppy...time has been short!

I will get to my tags ASAP... I'm really sorry to make folks wait.

Pakpao 15 years ago
*lick* as you are soon to be taking care of a mad woman as well i forgive you... now... do we have any rum?
Aishe 15 years ago
Hrm... no, the rum is gone. I finished it with a cherry coke last week. I will pick some up for Your Highness before you arrive.
Ambrose 15 years ago
Damned you! Burbon, vodka, whiskey... these are all acceptable substitutes... beer and wine work too... tea is good... oh who the hell am I kidding tap water is fine just get me the HELL OUT OF HERE!
Jan 15 years ago
Mmmm drinkage! We have full time framers on vacation so its been a busy week and prior weekend for me as well.
Aishe 15 years ago
She's going to be at our house for a whole 24 hours before we head to the renn faire and yet, we have to keep the rum in stock for her.

I am thinking we're just going to take her to the alamo draft house and let her drown in the beer selection.
Alfarinn 15 years ago
I think that could be a more economical solution.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Bunny!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!
Aishe 15 years ago
I was helping feed starving children in Ethiopia!

Errr.... okay sort of.