afk

I don't know when I'll be back. Sorry.

Alec Devereaux 15 years ago
That doesn't sound good - be safe, take care, good luck.
Diane 15 years ago
Hope everything is ok! Take care Roz!
Miya 15 years ago
*hugs Roz* I hope everything is ok too! And I really hope that you aren't in the path of this hurricane about to hit Texas. Several of my gaming buddies are and I am having hopeful thoughts that everyone makes it through ok. Hurricane season is icky.
Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
I'm in Houston and we seem to have a giant bullseye on our foreheads atm. *sigh* Depending on if we lose power and for how long I may dissapear... we shall see.

Hope you get things sorted soon Roz! *hugs*
Pakpao 15 years ago
Ditto. Hope all is well, take care.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Sorry about this. I posted this in the middle of my hysterical crying. Apparently the home that we're a week from closing on came back 7k under value of the actual loan. I'm still beyond upset - it might work out but in the long run we might not want it to. So, sorry for the drama. =/
Pakpao 15 years ago
i'm afraid 'that sucks' wouldn't cover it. I do hope it all works out for the best though
Alfarinn 15 years ago
Yikes, Roz, I hope it works out for the best for you. Whichever way that is. *hugs*
Dawn Ratana 15 years ago
Ugh, indeed. Here's to whatever is best.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
We found two nice houses yesterday that we're ready to bid on if this falls through. I don't know what to do though. We'll see if the appraiser adjusts the value, if he does we'll move in next week. If not we'll get our earnest money back and bid on these two houses (we do prefer one).

I'm just at my wits end. At least it hasn't affected my ability to write. Kinda. Well, I'm still putting out crap lol.
Bastian 15 years ago
Oh please...you couldn't write crap if you tried :P

Good luck!
Steven 15 years ago
Hope things get sorted out for ya soon, comrade.