Errands

The short woman looking out of the mirror at me wore a sexy little schoolgirl outfit. The dress shirt hugged the curve of her waist and had only three buttons fastened in the middle, leaving the tops of her full breasts and her flat belly open to the jasmine-scented air of my apartment. A hint of black lace bra peeked out above the top-most fastened button. Her plaid ruffled skirt hung low on her shapely hips and barely covered the curves of her full, round ass. The panties hidden underneath matched the bra. The white thigh-high tights contrasted her tanned thighs. The saddle shoes didn’t add much to her five-feet height, but lent innocence to her appearance. Her shoulder-length crimson hair was gathered into two pigtails above and behind either ear, each spilling a mass of red locks like a fountain. Half-moon, slightly retro glasses with heavy black frames completed the ensemble. Very nice. Very yummy.

I turned away from the mirror before I started masturbating again. This was the third attempt to get out of the apartment. Every time I imagined the reactions and stares I would get in this outfit, my heartbeat doubled. The fire was quickly quenched, but it was still a hinderance to my getting errands done.

Eventually I made it out the door. I stopped first at the Cat’s Meow; a kind of retro clothing shop a few blocks from my apartment building where they sold corsets, pin-striped suits, and plenty of dominatrix gear. My kind of place. The door jingled as I stepped into the air-conditioned store. A smile grew on my lips when I saw my friend Emily behind the counter reading a magazine. She had Snot’s ‘Get Some’ album blasting out of the stereo, and Nag Champa incense wafting over the racks of clothes. I walked over to her, grinning as she looked up and ogled my chest.

“Hey V, you look fucking hot!” ‘V’ is what my friends call me; short for Veronica.

“Thanks, babe.” Emily was a tall skinny girl with small boobs and narrow hips. Her short hair, bleached nearly totally white, was spiked with tips of blue – fucking gorgeous. It complimented and contrasted her angular mediterranean features and sun-darkened skin. She leaned over the counter and we kissed. Not a weak little peck, but a full-on tongue frencher. Damn that girl had an awesome tongue-- pierced tongue at that. God, she was hot.

“What’s goin on?” she asked, chewing her lower lip as she glanced down at my tits. Em was the sexiest person I’ve ever met. She had a nice tight, athletic body that you want to touch constantly. The way she carried herself, though, was even more appealing. She was lithe, agile, and confident, and she could get along with just about anyone. She's one of those people that you can’t help wanting to be around. And of course there’s that smile of hers.

“Not much. Just running some errands.” I swung my eyes around the store and noticed a guy then, checking out some lounge-lizard shirts. He was cute. Needed to trim the little patch of hair on his chin, but cute nonetheless. He came up to the counter and asked for the key to the dressing room.

“Fitting room’s out of order,” Emily replied with a dangerous sparkle in her eye. She was openly checking him out. So was I. He looked like he was in good shape. “You can try it on right here.” She and I exchanged a wink. I had to laugh when he caught sight of my outfit.

“I”ll let you see more if you’re a good boy,” I said with a grin as his eyes slid over my body. Em had turned me on, and when I was turned on, I liked to play.

He just kind of laughed nervously and started taking off his shirt. I leaned on the glass display case that served for a counter and watched. He had a nice chest and abs. When he had the other shirt on, I looked him up and down a moment before shaking my head.

“No, it doesn’t go with your eyes,” I said, adjusting the glasses on my nose. I stepped back behind the counter with Emily. She and I kissed quickly before he turned away. “Try on another one,” I added just before my and Emily's lips met again. She tasted like chamomille tea. My favorite, of course.

When he came back, we had to pry ourselves apart. I licked my lips and gave Em a broad grin before turning to lean on the counter. He’d have a view of as much of my breasts as possible without undoing any more buttons. Emily stood next to me. Her hand was on my ass - slipped under the skirt - and it was driving me insane.

Even though her breasts were small, Em had huge nipples. They were hard now, tenting the thin fabric of her t-shirt. The guy took one look at us and his eyes nearly fell out of his face.

I was getting naughty thoughts. Very naughty. I felt Em's finger glide over my panties where they covered the center of my searing arousal. I'm sure he enjoyed my pectoral jiggles when I jumped at the touch. I shot a glare at Emily, but her eyes were on the boy. “What’s your name?” she asked him with a down-right evil smirk.

“Dan,” he said. My eyes swung back to him.

“Oh, sorry,” I said with an overly dramatic expression of disappointment as I straightened. “I don’t fuck guys named Dan. Personal rule.” I gave him a wink and a shrug. "Have a nice day," I added before turning around to face Emily. I couldn’t deny though, that he probably would have been a good in the sack. Or in the fitting room. It’s just that name – had a bad experience with a guy named Dan once and don't think I could ever sleep with another Dan in my life. Emily shrugged at him and turned to me as I started unbuttoning my dress shirt for her, deliberately out of his line of sight. When I glanced over my shoulder, he was still standing there. He just looked silly now with his mouth agape. “You may leave now,” I said and turned back to Emily.

When the bell over the door jingled, my shirt came open. “I hope your customers don’t mind a couple girls making out behind the counter,” I said as my hands went to her hips and I suddenly wished I had a cock so I could hold her narrow waist while I pounded her marvelous body until we both passed out.... Wow. Now do you see what this girl does to people?

“Shit, I can’t V. My boss will kill me if I get caught again.” Oh yes, that had been a fun shopping trip. She pouted as she cupped my breasts, flicking the pads of her thumbs across my tightened nipples. Her lips were close enough to steal quick kisses. “You can come to my apartment tonight if you want. I’m going to throw a little party.” She smiled at me. She had the cutest little dimples. And she threw the best parties.

“Alright,” I said, disappointed. Had it been anyone else, I would have argued, tried to find a way to get my tongue on her sweet body. But Em had this look she used; a look that said ‘If you even think about arguing with me, I’ll rip your spleen out with a rusty pliers.’ She was starting to get that look now. So I let it go. Normally, I wouldn’t take shit like that from anyone. I liked getting my way. But I had no problem submitting to Emily. That thought both scared and excited me.

I kissed her again, getting one more taste of her delicious mouth. “I have a bunch of errands I need to get done anyway. I’ll see you later.” I couldn’t resist pinching her grape-sized nipples.

“You bitch,” she said with a shivering laugh. “Get the fuck out of my store.”

“I love you too,” I replied with a grin as I walked out. The door bell jingled and the cacophony of the bustling city smothered the funky-punk grooves of Snot. The warm summer air was like a slap in the face. It was filled with the reek that only a big city can produce. But it served to wake me up from the trance that Emily had put me in. I realized just how bad I'd wanted her in there, and it scared me a little bit. If Em didn't radiate such power, control, and sheer strength of will, there'd have been nothing that would've stopped me from taking her right there behind the counter. But then, if she didn't have such a strong personality, would I have been so aroused? Ah, life's conundrums.

A nice, cold smoothie sounded really good right now, so I headed to the little smoothie place I’d found near my building.

The whole reason I wore this outfit today was to get stares. I’m not a pretensious little bitch that walks around in tight jeans and a skimpy shirt and complains when guys drool over me. I know I have a nice body. Hell, this morning I masturbated twice because I looked so hot in this schoolgirl outfit. If I don’t want people checking me out, then I wear the baggiest, frumpiest clothes I own. But today I’m dressed as nearly every man’s fantasy because I want to turn heads. I want guys to gawk at me and walk away with a painful chubby that they can't do anything about.

So it was with a pleased grin on my lips that I ordered my banana-strawberry smoothie while the little group of guys behind me drooled and stared.

Veronica Miller 18 years ago
I found a table tucked back in a corner and got all comfy in the cushy chair. I wasn't exactly used to wearing such a short skirt, so I had to be careful how I sat. Unless of course, I wanted to give the elderly lady in front me a show.

There was a copy of the latest Onion on the table next to me, so I snatched it and read while I sipped at my smoothie. The stories were funny as usual, but there was nothing that was really worth mentioning.

What is worth mentioning, however, is the cute guy that came in and took the seat the old woman had been occupying. I hadn't noticed her leave, but I didn't care. I licked my lips as I watched him move with smooth grace, wrapped deliciously in an expensive Italian suit. When our eyes met, I returned his smile with one that was a little bit seductive. After a second, I dropped my gaze demurely, but I could still feel his on me. This was the kind of attention I'd had in mind this morning.

My eyes went back to the paper on my table, but I saw none of it. My mind was trying to figure out a way to get this gorgeous man into the bathroom. Or maybe his car. I wanted to keep looking at him, so I lifted my eyes again. They paused a moment beneath his table and I could make out the hint of a bulge between his legs. I continued up and met his gaze again, this time over the rim of his mug. I could see a smile in his blue eyes, so I returned it again, this time licking my lips as I looked down at his crotch. It was bigger this time.

Oh my god, there was a butterfly convention going on in my stomach. I was looking down in the general vicinity of the newspaper, but I could still feel him looking at me. As smoothly as possible, with my heart thundering in my head, I did the Sharon Stone move. My legs came uncrossed slowly, paused just for the briefest instant while they were spread, and recrossed them other way.

My reward was the clatter of a mug being almost dropped onto the table, followed by a sharp, "shit!"Â? I glanced up with a puzzled look, but couldn't keep the grin from my lips. The gorgeous man in front of me was swearing under his breath while he dabbed at his crotch with a handful of napkins.

Here we go, I thought and stood up.

I walked slowly in front of his table - which I would have had to do anyway - and paused, as though I didn't know what had just happened. "Are you alright?"Â? My voice was carefully inquisitive.

"Yeah,"Â? he said and looked up. I noticed his cheeks flush just the tiniest bit when he saw me standing there, leaning over just a little bit to see what the problem might be. "Coffee's nice and hot,"Â? he said with a smile.

I grinned and turned as if to go, but stopped after a step. "Maybe you should go into the bathroom and get cleaned up,"Â? I offered over my shoulder. "Wouldn't want to stain your nice suit."Â?

"Thanks."Â? I hoped that sparkle in his eye meant he was following my train of thought. With a wink, I continued on my way.

This little smoothie shop wasn't much more than a hole in the wall. A well decorated hole, sure. But still a hole. As such, it only had one unisex bathroom. It's door, with the sign that had both male and female symbols on it, was ajar. The inside of the restroom was dark. I glanced around as I walked toward it; the girl behind the counter was gone, no customers waiting to be served, and just one overweight woman at a table facing away from the restroom. The guys that had been behind me in line must have gotten theirs to go.

So, just as smooth as can be, I slipped into the restroom and let the door swing slowly back to its slightly-ajar position. A line of light ran up the wall and over the sink and mirror. My heart was still pounding in my chest, my breasts rose and fell with my heavy breathing, and my crotch ached with a deep, burning need. God, this was so erotic, waiting in a public restroom for a man - whose name I don't even know - to come in and fuck me ragged.

I waited for what felt like hours in the silent, dark room. My heartbeat was a loud thunder, echoing off the tile walls. I began to think that he wasn't going to come and that I should just slip out and forget this ever happened.

But just before I could move, I saw the sleeve of a well-tailored Italian suit rise. A second later the door swung open.