Wii anyone?

Hiya boys and girls

I recently got a Wii with the Wii Fit and Balance board and i love it, does anyone else here have one and if so what do you think about it? I love working out with this, doing Yoga, Muscle and Aerobic work outs, gotta love that Hula Hooping (and so does the hubby well he loves to watch me doing it rofl).

The games are lots of fun too and even my 4,5 year old girlie loves to play with it (we got her Diego), she even plays golf too cute!

Ellis Duban 15 years ago
You can't find the Wii Fit out here in the US. Constantly sold out =(
Aishe 15 years ago
Yeah, I've been trying to get my hands on one for a while now. It took me almost a year just to get a Wii to begin with though.
Alexandra 15 years ago
They are still a bit hard to get by over here as well, we were lucky to get our hands on the Wii fit game but omg i seriously love it, they are constantly sold out all around so I guess we got lucky
Panos Mehalitsenos 15 years ago
I haven't got the Wii fit yet. I almost got it this sunday ( we know the manager of toys r us) but i opt'd to spend my money on items at the Wicked musical instead.

When it first came out I wanted it badly but i'm not too sure anymore. How does it register your movements? Do you have to hold onto the controller and nunchuk?

(if you like to hoola hoop rent or buy Warioware Smooth Moves. that game is a blast!)
Louis Morel 15 years ago
When you hoola you stand on the balance board and that registers your movements so you don't have to hold on to the conroller or nunchuck, you use the controller when you do games that require swinging things such as golf, for the balance board games you don't need the controller only to skip through the menu's the board registers you're moving.

And it's really worth your money, we had (have) and Xbox but i never used that thing, only now and then to play Dead or Alive and beat the hubby up *grin* but this is really cool and also very suitable for kids as there are many many games for young kids