Happy 3rd Anniversary SA!

The domain was created 5/1/05 and we started rp'ing that June. It's been a fun 3 years, looking forward for many more years to come!

/hug

Louis Morel 15 years ago
I've been here since December 2005 and I can say I loved and still love every second I spend here, starting out with just my Alexandra and now with my new hottie Louis

Here's to many more years to come

Panos Mehalitsenos 15 years ago
I was just telling my friend about this place and ended up having to do the whole back story all the way to NS studio's . I can't believe it's been that long. I am proud of this place and the people who keep it going! Even when i've went awol I was able to come back and found how much I've missed all the storys and characters.

i say way to go roz and all the others for making this place happen those many (3!) years ago!
Fallon 15 years ago
I found this place in June 2005, but was intimidated by all the 'adults' lol. Up until then I had only rp'd on a board of teens, and pseudo adults (Pakpao aside ). It ended up taking me another three months before I got the confidence I needed to join, and have been very happy ever since.
I'd also like to thank ROz, as well as Billie, and Bunny for keeping things going, even when so many went silent. I was wondering for a long time if Sanguine would manage to make it, and it now seems as if we have!!! I'm thrilled!
Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
I remember when the discussions about starting a vampire and werewolf RP forum started on TAC. I've been watching and participating since then and it never ceases to amaze me what great and talented staff and members we have here! The time has flown by, and I look forward to the next 3 years!!
Pakpao 15 years ago
Yay! happy birthday to SA... many happy returns of the day(s)!

Many thanks to those that keep this going and here's wishing us many more!
Aishe 15 years ago
Wow, 3 years already? Dang.

I took a LONG time to get the nerve to post here... I think Roz told me about it after my first mafia in 6/05 or something like that, and I lurked and lurked and finally put up Aishe's bio in 9/05. And then it was all downhill from there. *sob* Roz whipped me and beat me and made me write MORE stuff!

Thanks for 2.5 years of trauma Roz!

This is my favorite place to come when I need inspiration, or just want to play around with folks who love to write too!
Alfarinn 15 years ago
Wow, really? Where did the time go?