Happy 5th Anniversary to The Angry Crayon!!!

Oh wow, wrong emote.

It's that time of the year again. This July 29th SA's sister site TAC will be 5 years old and of course this means I will be begging for monies to renew our domains and pay for site maintenance. =x Teehee.

In all seriousness I'd like to take this opportunity to everyone who has donated in the past and to all members who continue to visit both TAC and Sanguine Affliction. 5 years ago I had no idea how long TAC would be around but I'm pleasantly surprised that it is still here. We don't have to be the most popular or have the biggest membership just as long as people dig it and still visit from time to time.

Over the years people have been uber generous with their donations and we here at TAC really appreciate it, even though we can never think of anything super cool to do just for our cool club supporters. Lack of money and time is always a factor - but if anyone has any ideas, Staff is always happy to hear them. Personally I'm just glad our cool club section is a 'woe is me' cryfest - not that there's anything wrong with that, but I enjoy the healthy balance of testosterone and estrogen here =D

Donating will get you access to the Cool Club and supporter only events we hold from time to time. You get a neato little avatar button and our more appreciative thanks. Whee!

So if you're feeling generous, which I most certainly hope you are please donate to the follow at:

www.paypal.com

[EMAIL="tacstaff@gmail.com"]tacstaff@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME WHEN DONATING OR DROP ME A PM LETTING ME KNOW WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO DONATE WITH - OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE NO IDEA.

Fallon 15 years ago
Good timing! I'll actually have money in my 'net' account later this month, and had planned on sending it your way
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
WOOT. It'll be greatly appreciated, especially since there is 0 monies in the fund to renew TAC's domain. =/

/HUG
Aislinn Ross 15 years ago
I'm skint atm but will send some as soon as I have some spare!
Peter Haines 15 years ago
Happy 5th TAC! As soon as I recover from Tokyo (*very* expensive place) I'll try and send some your way.
Alexandra 15 years ago
I'll see what i can do, on holiday in Germany right now but yay for TAC being 5 already, a real reason to celebrate!