Werd..

Heyo-

Thought I would post up here and say hi, introduce myself. I am your average gaming/rp freak, really have nothing else better to do with my time.. well I could go outside, but I am afraid that I might burst into flames. I could try doing that exercise thing I heard about but that requires using the energy I am storing up for the zombie invasion. -nods sagely-

So.. now that I have officially made you question my sanity, heh.. feel free to get out the tranq guns and tear gas bombs.

Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
Hello there and welcome to SA! Loving your bio so far. Can't wait till they bless you to come out and play, will be fun fun.

But the zombies are wrapping up and going away soon I think so... you will have to stir up some trouble on your own =D
Brook 15 years ago
-snaps fingers- Darn. And I was so looking forward to zombies too.

Oh well.. -gets out gasoline and match stick- I guess I will have to take your advice.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Huhu, Brook! Thanks for registering and giving us a try. You bio said you found us via googling? Very cool! What other boards have you rp'd on? How long have you been doing it? Is Brook a previous character - I've noticed people sometimes do that - modify preexisting characters. Welcome again!
Brook 15 years ago
Well I run my own RP site actually, live chat, using ethereal realm script (but sometimes you just need to go out and look for other people to play with), played in the Yahoo rooms when that was popular and I have plaid on some other random sites. Been playing altogether for about 8 years. Brook is originally a World of Darkness character, she has been modified here and there for other Rp.. She happens to be one of my more favorite characters to play. If only for her one line deliveries.

Though I will say this, the warm welcome here is nice, usually most people don't respond to introduction threads, so this just makes me really thrilled to want to play here.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Excellent! Feel free to plug your board, we're not like some places that have a hissy fit about that type of thing. Always cool to see what else is out there =D

SA has been around since summer 2005 though and honestly this is my first time RP'ing at all. The lot of us are originally from www.theangrycrayon.com if you're into ART at all. We do a nice mix of art and lit over there...play Mafia games (last man standing whodunit) and just hang out. You're welcomed over there as well. =)
Brook 15 years ago
Awesome!

My site is www.wod-rp.com anyone is welcome to come there. Though as Admin there, I get kinda tired being the one to always run scenes and look over character sheets, so I like to come other places and just play. We are the same way though, its always cool to see what else is out there and share rp experience, because it is not about who is elite or who is the best site, its all about the players and the fun you have.

I will sure check out the link though! If any thing I like meandering around forum boards.. because I am weird like that.
Simon Huntington 15 years ago
Oh I registered - so it's streaming chat not like a forum?
Brook 15 years ago
Streaming chat yep, we have a forum too. If you are having problems getting your confirmation code, let me know and I will supply the hook up.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
I think i'm all square now. I looked at the forum but didn't see any rp'ing really, just ooc.
Brook 15 years ago
That's because you have to register on the forums, there is RP in on there.. once registered you can see it.. but mostly we do our Rp on the site. I saw you in the Don's Manor and I poked you Ellis, but you must have just closed out. -sniffles- Boo! heh..
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Doh, yeah I didn't see anything, I was just poking around hehe. I registered on the forums, lemme fiddle with the show posts stuff.
Brook 15 years ago
If you are having troubles, just drop by in the OOC Room on the site, and I will see what I can do to help hook you up. Sometimes there is problems and I have to look across the room to our techie and throw a cookie at her to fix it.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Oh, ok NOW I see everything hehe.
Brook 15 years ago
Yeah my techie just informed me, she had the forums hidden from any new registers until they introduced themselves due to bots.. and I had to throw my vault can at her head and told her to fix you..

So that means if anyone wants to join our site, lemme know.. lol..
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Oh cool, thanks!
Brook 15 years ago
Seriously you should come to the OOC Room.. my techie and I are in there now, you can meet the mentally unstable members.
Shay 15 years ago
Welcome Brook! Hope you like Nachton
If you run into Fallon, Shay, Nic, or Bastian, I promise they'll smile and wave. After that all bets are off
Brook 15 years ago
Heheh thanks! I can't promise Brook will smile, she doesn't do that often, unless it's one of those rare occasions! But I look forward to the play.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Brook;42973
Seriously you should come to the OOC Room.. my techie and I are in there now, you can meet the mentally unstable members.

Ack, sorry I started playing Sims2 and now it's seepie time hehe. Thanks though, I'll go check it out tomorrows!
Brook 15 years ago
LoL alright, Laters!