Fair warning...

I've been working crazy hours trying to be caught up in prep for this week.. looks to be only getting worse as my co-worker is out on vacation so I'll be putting in major hours covering her things too. Appologies since my responses have slowed to a crawl, will try my best to come and post when I need a break to keep from crawling under the desk in tears.

Brook 15 years ago
-hugs Amby, and gives her an emergency jet pack- You'll know what to do with it when the time is right...trust me, you'll know. -nods sagely-
Fallon 15 years ago
Take care - its all good - be here when you can
Aishe 15 years ago
Aww, stay sane Amby. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere!
Alexandra 15 years ago
*Sends the emergency teams over to rescue her T from evil work things* Up up and away

You know i'll always be here sweets *smooches*
Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
update.... Monday night I saw the light at the end of the tunnel at work. However woke up Tuesday morning with food poisoning *sigh* Bobby had more of the pizza than I and ended up in the hospital Tuesday night. He's still there and I'm still feeling like a truck hit me.

Hopefully soon will be back in full force.
Pakpao 15 years ago
O_o

if its not one thing its another. i hate that. Take care and stock up on ginger ale. Hope you both feel better soon!
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Holy cow =x I hope y'all feel better soon.
Fallon 15 years ago
*Hugs* Hope you're both well soon!!
Alexandra 15 years ago
omg honey and i was so worried about you when i didn't see you online at all *hugs really really tight* e-mail me when you feel better, miss you loads sweetie *hugs again*