A change of clothes

"This is my building here. There is space to park in the back."

When the car had come to a stop, Meegan unfolded herself from the seat and let Dill out. He gave a short bark of joy at being home. She gathered up his leash and smiled over the car at Amberelle.

"I'm on the third floor."

Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
With an answering smile, Amberelle climbed out and followed Meegan and her bouncy pup into her building.

This place is very nice she commented as they walked up the stairs. Have you lived here long?
Meegan 18 years ago
"Thank you. I found this place about two weeks after I got to Nachton. I love it."

When they got to her door she let them in with her key-card and dropped everything on her kitchen counter. She leaned down, took Dill's leash off of him and hung it on the little hook next to the door. Meegan pushed down the pump on a bottle on the counter and crossed the room as she rubbed the sanitizing gel into her hands. Dill trotted off to find his chew toy and basket. Meegan pulled open the refigerator, and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Can I get you a drink? Water, cola, beer, wine cooler? I have a bottle of chardonay open in here."
Oh a glass of Chardonay would be nice, Amberelle smiled, glancing around the kitchen. Your kitchen is so warm, it makes me think of sunshine! She walked around and leaned against the side of the island. Gesturing at the professional range she quirked an eyebrow. Do you cook? I've always wanted to learn how.. She sighs a little wistfully. I grew up with servants around.. we kids would have been in the way in the kitchen.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan took the wine from the fridge and a glass from a cabinet next to the sink as she spoke. "I learned how during college."She quirked a smile. "I grew up with servants too, but I found in college I loved to produce my own meals so I took a cordon bleu corse and learned the finer points. I like to experiment alot." She gave the glass to Amberelle and opened her bottle of water drinking deeply.

"Now lets go see what I have in my closet." She grinned and lead the way down the hall to her room.
Sipping the Chardonay, Amberelle followed behind Meegan into her bedroom. She noticed the carefully designed rooms and how everything seemed warm but orderly and neat. She grinned 'Poor girl would have a heart attack if she saw how half the time I just toss everything everywhere and let the servants sort it out.'

Do you have anything blue? I love blue.. and leather..
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan led her to the large closet and opened the door on the left was a rainbow of colors, to the right was nothing but black, a good bit of it leather. The colored clothes were arranged by color starting with red and following the rainbow. Meegan was rather proud of that, it had taken her two days to get the colors to blend into the next like that.

"Pick what ever you want. The newest pieces are there by the mirror."Meegan gestured to where several black bags with Gothic-ah logos hung next to the triple mirror in the back of the closet. "I have got to do something with this hair."

She played a hand over the slicked back ponytail, caught at the nape of her neck.
Her eyes sparkling like a kid in a candy store with a $20 bill, she eyed the closet and grinned. Slowly Amby walked over and opened the Gothic-ah bags, gently pulling out the contents. She ran her fingertips over each piece, admiring it before hanging it back and looking at the next.

So tell me, what is the dress like at this Club Eternity? Is it funky club wear or what? Glancing down at her heels she pursed her lips. Well.. I keep a change of clothes in my trunk but they are more.. casual. Work related, actually but we won't go into that.. I have these and some steel toed combat boots in the trunk. We shall have to work around these..

She turned to Meegan and grinned. You're the fashion expert.. what do you recommend?
Meegan 18 years ago
"Classy with a bit of funk." She peeked over her shoulder as she brushed out her hair. "That dress in the drycleaners bag is what I wore last night."

She parted her hair and pulled it up into two pigtails with alacrity.

"Try that third bag, the one with four hangers. I think that little number would suit you fine."

The bag holds a short black dress with a blue corset top, complete with blue satin ribbon lacings.
She opened the bag and let out a soft gasp.. Oh, it.. Es tres magnifique! I love it! And it would look perfect with my combat boots. She giggled and held it up to herself, looking in the mirror. Looking at Meegan's reflection she grinned then set it aside to start changing quickly.

((OOC check out her black lacy thong panties guys, I know you're all wondering =p ))
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan chuckles softly and began to twist each pigtail into a braid.
"I'm glad you like it. That is one of my favorites of the new line."

When she had finished she turned them around her head creating a crown of hair.She stood and crossed to the closet to decide what she would wear.
After carefuly lacing up the bodice into a cute bow and making sure her clevage was spilling forth, Amberelle stepped back and eyed the dress on herself. It was an excellent choice, the form fitting top with shimmering flashes of blue from the ribbons.. a short black skirt showed off her long tan legs and would look just funky enough with the black combat boots she kept in the car.

She turned to watch Meegan finish her hair, very impressed at how effortless such a complex looking style seemed for her. She glanced in the mirror at her own thick, straight mane. Stray strands had escaped everywhere, softly curling about her face. With a little shake of her head at the futility of it, she grabbed a brush from her purse and ran it through to try and tame it some. Satisfied it was about as good as it could be, she left it loose, hanging down her back.

She picked up the glass of wine again and sipped it, admiring Meegan as she dressed.

We should turn quite a few heads tonight, non?
Meegan 18 years ago
"That is the intention." She grined up at Amberelle as she zipped her low slung skirt, then gave it a good tug so that it rested firmly on her hip bones. The jet brocade bodce she ahd chose, left a good three inches of her belly showing, and the top most portion of her breasts. She reached down and slid her stocking legs into calf-high lace up boots with a two inch heel.

((ooc the bodice looks something like this one only entirely jet black.))
Amberelle grabbed up her dress, heels and purse in one hand, and the wine glass in the other. A couple of quick sips and it was empty. She grinned at Meegan, nodding approvingly at their reflections.

Do you need to crate Dill before we go? Amby started towards the bedroom door, pausing to make sure Meegan was ready as well.

((OOC I loved that top when I saw it on the website! Super yummy =D ))
Meegan 18 years ago
"Oh heavens no. He's a good boy and stays in the room or his bed. I don't leave him home often, but when I do he's good." She picked up her small evening bag from the night before, and checked it's contents. Then left the room. She stopped by her regular purse and pulled out her ID and some more cash, her credit card was still in the evening purse. She opened the door for Amberelle as she set the security alarm.

((Meegan out assuming Amberelle follows.))
((OOC Amberelle out with Meegan =) ))
Meegan 18 years ago
((locky lock please))