NoseBleed edit button problem..

I've noticed a couple people having trouble with finding the edit button and wanted to point out if you're using the Nosebleed (worksafe) theme it is white on very light grey so you have to highlight the end of your post and all the buttons will fuzzily show up. I've gotten used to doing it, but if you don't know to.. it can be frustrating!

Maybe The Powers That Be can edit the theme to change it to black or something?

Ellis Duban 16 years ago
Yeah I'm working on it.
Amberelle DeEspionne 16 years ago
*grins* But of course!! Merci!
Nicholae 16 years ago
yea...been dealing with that issue for months lol
Ellis Duban 16 years ago
I use the black exclusively, I didn't know.
I much prefer the black, and I use that one at home.. But at work I use NoseBleed. It was very confusing at first so I empathize!
Nicholae 16 years ago
The white of nosebleed draws less attention when people stop by my desk. But then I suppose that's why its called worksafe lol
Lotus 16 years ago
you guys could post about this issue ya know :P i mean, before now. lol
I'm not a complainer (please stop laughing now....) And honestly I dunno it just never occured to me to say anything till I saw the posts for new bios mentioning it =x
Ellis Duban 16 years ago
Vex fixed it!
Nicholae 16 years ago
Ditto Amby...I figured I wasn't going to be the only one to bitch...but since Amby started it, I also figured I'd put in my two cents! lol
Nicholae 16 years ago
YAY VEX!!!
*smooch*
Lotus 16 years ago
lol its not bitching! i use dark as well, i seriously threw the nosebleed in there and did a quick scan. you guys are supposed to report bugs and issues you guys got
Nicholae 16 years ago
Okay!! I promise...next time I'll make sure everyone knows when I have a problem...lol...And I have witnesses...you ASKED for it!!
Trin 16 years ago
actually, if i had thought about it, i would have posted it with one of my others charries if i couldn't with this one. I usually use the black at home / white at work setup as well and hadn't looked at it on the black!!

Thank you for the fix, though!!! you be the awesomenessest!
Aishe 16 years ago
............... We have edit buttons?
Cole Adams 16 years ago
speaking of oddities...

i use the white worksafe at work and just went to reply to a private message - and could not find a reply button... it does have a quote option, but it confused the heck out of me until i switched to one of the black themes to see if i was missing something!
Shay 16 years ago
Oh yea! I had that problem a couple days ago and had to forward instead :P Sorry Lotus, I got distracted before I could report it :P
Lotus 16 years ago
gremlins removed, all should work ok now.
Bastian 16 years ago
Si, I now have a 'reply' button again - grazi most able, and wondrous Lotus!