Seasons Greetings!

Meri Kirihimete!

Nga mihi o te Tau Hou ki a koutou katoa!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and all the best to you and your families for the New Year.

Due to ongoing illness (since May!) and a heavy study load, I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like for the greater part of 2007. Which is a shame as there are some really great threads out there! I'd like to thank you all for making Sanguine Affliction such a great place to come and let those creative juices run wild! I may not post much at this time, but I still remain impressed with what is being posted.

I've reccently finished my Certificate in Creative Writing and will be progressing onto the Diploma of Creative Writing next year. And now that things have started to settle down again and my life is taking on a semblance of stability and normality I'll make the effort to contribute more to this community.

Enjoy the Holiday Season and have fun!

James
aka Alex West, Arran, Ezekiel, Mischa Karnovich.

The Pohutukawa Tree and Christmas in New Zealand

Aishe 16 years ago
Happy Holidays to you too, Alex! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but I hope you're on the mend. Grats on the writing cert... I hope we do indeed see you around more. This is definitely a case of 'the more, the merrier.'

Amberelle DeEspionne 16 years ago
*glomp* More writing once you feel better!I know of a couple girls around here who miss you =) At the very least more commenting here in the public section and less just lurking *nodnod*

Ngā mihi o te wā me te aroha nui, nā Tawnya
Alex West 16 years ago
They seek him here, they seek him there, but the cannot find him anywhere...