Forking work!

ggrrrr

For those of you that are not aware, my work has blocked SA. I hope to begin posting with some assistance but I have been missing because of this. Apparently there is too much 'adult content' on SA. muhahah

Fallon 16 years ago
Awww that sucks! I had wondered why you hadn't been on...
Hope things change for you soon!!! I miss you!
Pakpao 16 years ago
LOL! I'm sorry that does suck but it amuses me as my work has done exactly the same thing. wretched bastards. Mind you I'm no more productive with SA blocked than with out it blocked.
Amberelle DeEspionne 16 years ago
That has GOT to suck big time!! Now I am scared they'll take it away from me too *looks around nervously*
Fallon 16 years ago
Yea...there are still some perks left in working for small companies...when you know more about the computer than the bosses do.

We did hear rumors that they were going to clear out our hard drives, remove only the basics, and then block us from downloading anything new, but so far that hasn't happened. And it wouldn't really matter anyway, because about the only thing different I now have on my computer is PSP, which I NEED for cropping photos, etc...

Anyone tries to touch my net, and they may leave my cubicle minus a finger or two... ... ...
I work at a big corp but I have lots of friends in IS&T so maybe it won;t be an issue
Aishe 16 years ago
Blech... I can vounch for the work blocking things sucks... because even though I've been doing most of my work from home lately, now I get constant emails from Pak saying, "Cut/paste this to me! Cut/paste that to me!"

They need to give her access back damnit!!
Pak needs to subscribe to threads and have them emailed to her =D I do it so that on busy days I can skim posts in the things I am following and not have to open IE and get myself too distracted checking all my boards and such. Granted it doesn't work too well if a lot of people are posting since it doesn't send anything else until you visit the site but for threads you're involved in, it works.

Also have you considered a Blackberry or other web surfing wireless device to feed your addiction? *giggle*
Aishe 16 years ago
She'd never do it. Far too convenient. Plus this way she can claim she was halfway diligent at work.

*wiggles eyebrows at Pak*
Nicholae 16 years ago
Aishe;42036
She'd never do it. Far too convenient. Plus this way she can claim she was halfway diligent at work.

*wiggles eyebrows at Pak*