An interesting email - Ellis' Home

Ellis Duban walked into her private chambers, shedding her clothes as she moved towards the staircase up to her office. She stopped by her workout equipment, considering working out but decided against it. Continuing up the stairs, she reaches into a crystal bowl that is perched on a mission style end table just next to the first rise of steps. Pulling out a rubber band, she wraps her black hair up into a bun and ties it securly up.

Shedding the last of her Armani pants suit, she reaches for her silk wrap and drapes it across her naked skin, the front opened, revealing her pierced bellybutton. Sitting down at her large, minimalist steel desk, she turns on her flat panel monitor and checks her daily business. Reaching across the table she digs her hand into another crystal bowl filled with peanut m&m's. Ellis does not smoke in her Domicile, so her addiction is satiated with a more chocolate stimulant.

Her email dings at her. Ellis' eyebrows furrow, not recognizing the name of one of the senders. Intriqued she opens the email and reads the following:

Ellis:

You haven't met me, but from what I hear you are quite the talk in the social circles of the Night.

My name is Xerxes Asha, I am no youngling, however I have remained, mostly, outside the politics our kind seems to thrive on. I could be a valueable asset. I prefer to avoid the term ally as I would like to remain uninvolved (at least for the time being).

I have recently been outside the immediate circles of our kin dealing with mortals and getting a refreshing does of...life.

I do, however, have extensive experience in security, both physical and electronic, and other forms of the subtler means of getting things done. Recently, I have developed some new secure software for the management and deployment of resources (lliving, unliving, or monetary) and maintaining secrecy within an organiztion such as your own.

Especially considering the volatile nature of your current...group, you may find me especially useful.

The fact I have gained knowledge of your private e-mail address should be some indication of my knowledge, however if more proof is needed, I could provide it.

You can contact me here, or you can be assured Iw ill get ahold of you.

With regards and hope of future dealings, either business or pleasure,

Xerxes Asha
Persian Security International.

Popping several m&m's into her mouth, she smiles. 'Xerxes Asha.' Her tongue darts out to touch the tip of her right fang. Leaning forward, she types in her reply.

My dearest Persian,

By all means, come find me. Back Alley, Duibne Industries Warehouse.

E-

((OOC - email used with permission from Xerxes))