The Next Two and a Half Weeks

Are going to be incredibly crazy for me. I begin VBS training sessions tonight, followed by praise band rehearsals tomorrow night. On Friday is the annual family trip to Schlitterbahn. Then beginning Sunday we start the mad dash that is the week before VBS, then the 11th-15th is VBS. I'm a co-director and so I have my hands super super full.

I apologize in advance for my extremely delayed and/or complete lack of posts. I'll see you all on the other side hopefully with my brain still intact.

Sarah

Ellis Duban 16 years ago
What's VBS?
Palmer 16 years ago
Vacation Bible School, you heathen!
Amberelle DeEspionne 16 years ago
oooo Schlitterbahn!! Fun fun! New Brauns-howeveritsspelled or Galveston? I love the old one, never been to the one in Galveston yet. Considering it's less than an hour away that's sad :/ But IMO the best part of the place is how it uses the cool riverwater, which Galveston won't have.

Anyways... hehe! Have fun and enjoy your summer!!!!
Ginnie 16 years ago
Yes, it's Vacation Bible School =)

The one in New Braunfels, that uses the Comal River. I've not been to the Galveston one, but I have been to the one on South Padre, and it's not nearly as fun as the New Braunfels one.
The kids have a great time and it's actually one family outing that doesn't include whining.
Ginnie 16 years ago
Well life has returned to normal, well summer normal. Which means my mornings are spent at the swimming pool and my afternoons cleaning the house. So I can finally get back to posting and finishing up story arcs and all that jazz.
Suki Langston 16 years ago
Welcome back!!