Is it just me?

Hey all,

Little question, the board keeps login me out or login me in on another account then the one i was in when i left the board, any idea what could be causing this?

Ellis Duban 17 years ago
All the boards, SA, TAC and my personal ones, have been switched to another server on Deez Sites. That might have caused a little hiccup.

Grr.
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Okay I'm just looking for a place to test and see if I can post *laughs* I don't know if it's me or what but I can't seem to post in the RP thread :

Edit - okay, shows up here just fine...

Edit again - Alright I can post like a sentence in quick reply but trying to cut and paste full replies ain't working...however I can just hit 'post reply' and that seems to be fine. I'm gun assume it's something wrong on my end.

Rawr!
Ilya Derunov 17 years ago
It's just strange, I was logged in under my Alexandra account, return and it's this one and other times I'm completely logged off.. strange
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
This is not my fault!!!! I haven't had any problems yet, but try this first. Clear your cookies and cache and then reboot for shits and giggles and then let me know if you continue experiencing problems.
Nastalia Nujun 17 years ago
I'm having trouble with quick replies and editing. They keep running around in circles. I have to go through the Postreply to add a new post, or delete and redo one to edit it.
Jaden 17 years ago
thats weird. there shouldnt be any problems with the quick reply, we didnt do anything with/to it. :/
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
I've had this happen a couple of times before. Clearing the whole net buffer helps - deleting temp internet files, clearing history, clearing cookies and powering down for a couple of minutes before relogging fixes it. Since I prefer to manually flush my temp files, sometimes strange things happen with cut and paste. That almost always seems to fix it.

For the logout thing...um...just log back in. :P
Shay 17 years ago
I can no longer quick reply, if I'm posting anything lengthy...I have to go advanced or my screen just clocks.
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Oh okay, so I'm not the only one with this problem :. I'll try what Alec suggested, then.
Alexandra 17 years ago
I cleared my cookies and temp files and the problem is gone now, i don't know what happened to cause this since like i said i didn't have any problems with other sites i'm logged in on.
Celeste 17 years ago
good lord if I clear my cookies and such that means I'll have to remember what may passwords and IDs are everywhere... *deer in headlights look*
Alexandra 17 years ago
Rofl well i know most of them by heart, and once i login here under Alex the rest follows
I hope I'm not the only one who remembers all of my passwords... :P
Palmer 17 years ago
Okay I cleaned everything out and rebooted and...I still can't edit :. I guess I should test copying and pasting into quick reply also and see if that works.
Palmer 17 years ago
Okay quick reply works now, yay! Editing is still teh busted though . I'll give someone a dollar if they'll fix my freakin character returns in the latest post of the 'That was fast' thread and fix the last sentence of paragraph one to read:

She had conveyed such an 'it looks worse than it is' attitude about the whole thing that he hadn't concerned himself with her injuries as much as he might have.

Normally I'd delete and repost but I caught it too late :X. I know my spelling/grammar isn't perfect but once I notice something it, like, drills into my brains and stuff .

[edit: vex - i edited this just fine]

Edit - Oh look, Loretta can edit this. How -you- doin?
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
I fixed it. All knowing Roz fixed it. /cough IGNORE THE FACT THAT I PROBABLY BROKE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Look away!!!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Rofl, go Roz!! *cheers and claps*
I think it was an Evenhet plot to undermine Tacharan and Anantya credibility by not allowing us to clear up our mistakes! Yeah! *looks around*
Alexandra 17 years ago
Good thing i'm clanless then *looks around and goes back to her secret hiding spot*
Don't worry, we'll get to cleaning up the rabble eventually! >