Not your normal date night ((Attn: Alex))

A few nights had passed since Alex had come to her suite bearing roses and Amby had been unable to get some of the things he said that night out of her mind. Finally deciding brooding wasn't helping solve her problem, and that she needed to just tackle her concerns head on, she'd made a plan. If he liked darker women well then... She'd show him that this De'Espionne wasn't all sugar and light.

So, with a secretive little smile she'd sweetly asked him to indulge her in a nice night out for the two of them and she would take care of the details. He readily agreed, as she knew he would, and the blonde had set about trying to decide where best to go. Babylon left a sour taste in her mouth so soon after his recent trip so she hesitated before choosing it. Finally deciding on the one place here in town she loved to indulge her darkest side at most she'd merely told him to dress for someplace rough and wild. How he would interpret that had her curious.

So the designated night had come at last and she waited outside the Manor's front doors, leaning against the Aston's driver side door. Crossing her arms over her chest, her foot tapped nervously as her golden ees scanned the house for signs of him. Her outfit of choice was matching navy leather, something well worn and supple. The pants rode low on her hips and laced tightly down the sides before dissapearing into knee high combat boots. A corset boned short vest buckled up the front and accentuated her curves but left her midriff bare. Fingerless driving gloves finished it off. Her long duster was tossed in the back seat to be grabbed once they reached thier destination.

She'd strapped a thigh sheath on and tucked her large knife into it, as well as her stilletos into their special hidden sheaths in her boots. It was woefully underarmed for her, but she'd decided it should be enough. Twitching her head to flick a strand of wavy blonde hair back over her shoulder she waited patiently for Alexander to emerge.

Alex West 17 years ago
Amberelle had said rough and wild. Alexander had taken that literally. There had been some parts of London where a suit and tie had been a liability, and though Alexander didn't expect Nachton to have the same sort of problems with the rabble-rousers that Europe seemed to, he had brought with him clothing that was more functional and intimidating in design.

The leather had been polished hours before and the boots were a little more snug that he remembered them, but the zip came up without protest and the buttons popped into place with a small click. Alexander straightened and looked at himself in the mirror. The trousers, like the boots, were black and tight fitting. A loose white cotton shirt was tucked into the waist, around which a thick leather belt was notched.

Alexander nodded to himself in approval and adjusted the leather gloves. He wasn't going to bother with a sidearm or blade tonight, but he wasn't about to chip a nail on some mugs face if it came to that. Alexander slipped into the three quarter length black leather coat and made sure that his wallet was safely tucked inside.

Alexander smiled at his reflection. He could have been going to a funeral if not for the white shirt he wore. Maybe he was still overdressed? Then again the English ruffians tended to step out in style these days. Alexander slipped his PDA and lighter into separate jacket pocket and locked the door behind him.

A cool breeze tugged at Alexander's hair as he passed through the Manor doors. He flicked the collar of the jacket up and nodded at Amberelle as he descended the stairs. She opened her arms to him and he embraced her gladly.

"
You said rough and wild. But I believe in stylish and functional as well." Alexander did a mock bow and clicked his heels together. "Do I meet with madam's approval?"
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
It may have been the sudden breeze but as Amby looked over Alex she couldn't help the delicate shiver that went down her spine. Her mouth was a liitle dry and she unconsciously licked her lips before biting her bottom one. The blonde tilted her head to the side, letting her eyes drink him in as they slowly worked their way up and down every inch of him. Maybe it was the mixture of his scent with their leathers or just the thought of the evening ahead but she had to keep her eyes downcast to hide the sudden predatory feline shape they'd taken. Ignoring the rather strong urge to just drag him back to her suite and spend the night locked away alone, she pushed off the door with one hip and grabbed his jacket with both hands, pulling herself up against him. Pouring every drop of heat she was feeling into a hard kiss she tried to show him her approval. Breaking away after a few moments, she growled softly and licked his lips once. Her reflective golden eyes looked up at him and one corner of her mouth curled upwards. Madame approves, very much. Stepping back she looked him over with a soft sigh and a scorching look that promised more.

Turning sharply on her heel, Amby spread her arms wide to present the gleeming blue Aston Martin to him. Cheri.. this is my baby. Her hand ran over the soft curve of the door in a light caress and she smiled at him over one shoulder. My Grandmere got her for me for my tenth rebirthday. Isn't she gorgeous?

Turning back around towards him, Amberelle really didn't give him a chance to respond before grabbing his hand and tugging him closer. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and inhaled as he lightly wrapped one arm around her. He smelled so good, and it didn't help that right now her senses were hyper sensitive. All kinds of shivers and electricity were coursing through her, Looking up at him through her lashes she flashed him a beaming smile. One hand came up and traced circles on his shirtfront. She was filled with a nervous energy and she realized she needed to get a grip on it before it got too bad and she got really wild. Well, she would at least try to control it until they got to their destination.

Tonight, I was thinking we could go someplace for dinner and maybe some dancing.. And maybe even a little show. It was deliberately like their first date yet would be far, far different. I want to show you where I go when I want to get a little wild... let you see some of the other side of me. Her eyes shimmered still but she was managing to tone down the urges. Amby wasn't sure Alexander would enjoy the club but she wanted to share it with him. Giggling some, she added, Let's go to the 'hop'..
Alex West 17 years ago
Odd phrase of term, thought Alexander. About sixty years out of date. And then it clicked. Amberelle meant "The Hop." Alexander smiled at Amberelle and opened the drivers side door for her. She graciously thanked him and slid in behind the steering wheel. Alexander closed the door.

Rough and wild. The House of Pain. Was that where Amberelle liked to get wild? Her outfit tonight was certainly attractive, intimidating and commanding. Was she feeling some resentment that he had enjoyed his time with Celeste, that they had connected. Alexander didn't want Amberelle to compete for his affections, as far as he was concerned he had made his choice. Amberelle had nothing to prove to him.

He walked slowly around the vehicle to the passengers side and opened the door. Alexander carefully climbed inside, buckled up the safety belt and closed the door with a soft click. Amberelle leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Alexander smoothed out his trousers and placed his hands on his knees.
"So, cheri. Where to first?"

((ooc - Amby and Alex out - please lock thread))