A question for you - POLL

Is there any type of establishment that you, devoted members, would like to see open up here on SA? This question is actually two fold:

What type of new establishment would you like to see open up in Nachton?

What type of neutral ground werewolf dominated hang out (much like House of Pain) would the furry in you like to have?

Think it through - we'd like to see your ideas, suggestions, needs, wants and desires. Suggest NPC's if you wish, too.

Celeste 17 years ago
Well I don't have anything to add to the furry aspect but maybe have a couple of the more often mentioned unofficial places around town become official? Enzo's comes to mind right off the bat. And maybe a regular club.. not the rough and tumble of HoP or the high brow feel of Eternity but someplace more generic for people to meet and mingle that will have broader appeal?
Diane 17 years ago
Maybe for the wolfies a Tavern or a pub like place. A little more rustic.

We could host under ground Fight Clubs!!!

or not! but seriously, its kinda like what celeste said. Not so much a club though, just a more laid back place. Dogs allowed of course!
Ginnie 17 years ago
I think a tavern or pub type of atmosphere would be great for the furry.

A neutral hang out type of place seems like a good idea as well. There is a club down here call City Streets, and it is lots of clubs rolled into one, one room is a dance club with heavy base and great music, another is a piano bar where two guys play requests and make fun of the audience, another is a karaoke bar, another is a honky tonk, and the last room is a wall street type of place, leather chairs oak bar, a stock ticker above everything, sports on the tvs, a queiter place that allows for conversation.

I think a coffee house would be a great addition as well.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
We have a coffee house, it's qwerty cafe.
Ginnie 17 years ago
That's an internet cafe with coffee.

I mean the squashy chairs, hip music, over priced latte kind.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Oh in my mind that's what it is. Starbucks but with more computers and geeks, but definitely the soft chairs and a relaxed atmosphere. Posh but functional.
Aishe 17 years ago
All I can picture is a bunch of werewolves singing "Gaston" while doing a funny mug-clinking dance.
Cyrus 17 years ago
I would love to see many of the frequently or even infrequently used current locals described in detail and stickied at the top of the strip. Enzo's, Flannigan's, and a few of the others from many posts in the Strip. Gives people an idea of the places currently active they can play in and how to envision their own places to add next door.

As for furry fun, a multi level club is cool, but what about a "Sanctuary"? Some place run by either pack but for both of them, owners and workers are furry and 'in the know' with menu items / treats for all the furry friends to enjoy. Like a rough and tumble club, skewed slightly so people like bikers, would think it was their kinda place not knowing its a werewolf bar?

Someplace I can stay far far away from. muhahaha
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Well the packs don't cooperate enough to work together on that kind of thing so it would be either run by one or the other and therefore not so neutral. I believe the Kadzait have a lodge in their clan section...and the Vyusher R'asa are might just beat random people for fun (See the Practice thread going on in Shady Pines)

If we did a pub I'd rather it be open to everyone and not a werewolf hang out otherwise it wouldn't, or shouldn't, see alot of use by humans and vampires.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I like the idea of having it say...in the nature and park reserve. We have HoP which is basically a fetish club, not really a 'vampire' club but I suggested it with the idea that it would be an unofficial tacharan playground....plus I thought it looked cool in Blade 2. Hi2MEUnoriginal! =D

If we did go with this rustic tavern type ideal - it would be open to everyone and not controlled by any pack or clan. It would hopefully encourage more werewolf interactions I guess?
Diane 17 years ago
^ ya, wed be drawn to a rustic place moreso pehaps?

and i so had watched beauty and the beast recently aishe!