What's the big idea!

Ok people, is it just me or is somethin up with the fonts on this board, it's becoming this really strange thick font for me and it's readable but kinda hard on the eyes.. is it just me and my puter did i hit a strange button i wasn't aware of or is it something else, all other sites i go to are just fine..

*checks eyes* nope still 20/20 vision

Jaden 17 years ago
hmm... what theme are you using?
Ilya Derunov 17 years ago
I'm using Ad Infinitum (No Italics) and i never had problems with it in the past so that's why I ask.
Bastian 17 years ago
Can't say - since I haven't noticed a change recently. However, I have had similar strange things happen to me when posting on this site before...truth? I think the board is haunted.

Try changing the theme and see if it matters?
Ginnie 17 years ago
If it makes you feel better...I get blocks of grey writing every third or fourth post in every thread I read. It doesn't matter who the poster is, it just happens. I just highlight and read it that way.
Jaden 17 years ago
Ginnie;39309
If it makes you feel better...I get blocks of grey writing every third or fourth post in every thread I read. It doesn't matter who the poster is, it just happens. I just highlight and read it that way.

oh dear, what theme are you using?

if its a ( no italics ) one, the italic text is replaced by a grayish color instead of being italic ( i hate italics )

i checked over ad infinitum, it hasnt changed, If you have the Calibri font, it shows that, otherwise its just plain ol arial.
Ilya Derunov 17 years ago
I've just switched to VB Dark and this one looks good but the other one, reading it gives me a headache and a headache me is not a happy me I still have no clue what happend it was fine till a few days ago and it's on all my accounts not just this one.. very strange :S
Ginnie 17 years ago
I use the NoseBleed (worksafe)

It doesn't bother me. I promise.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
huge favor to ask the webgoddess Vex in this vein...... Could we get a worksafe non italics nosebleed? Or would that not work with the white background? After a decade of a private office I'm in a cube and this is requiring...... adjustments. *sigh*
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
...vbDark w/ boobies 4tw!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I use Mai style and am not having any problems.
Fallon 17 years ago
*cries* I feel your pain in that respect Amby...my office is moving soon, and I'm losing my privacy as well...gonna either share an office, or have a cube :P

Guess I'll start trying out a few of these other options, and find one that works before hand. Even sharing an office, or having a cube won't keep me from SA!!
Jaden 17 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;39361
huge favor to ask the webgoddess Vex in this vein...... Could we get a worksafe non italics nosebleed? Or would that not work with the white background? After a decade of a private office I'm in a cube and this is requiring...... adjustments. *sigh*

of course its up, let me know if i need to adjust the font color any. It looks fine to me but it could be different for you guys.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
/worship Vex

Thank you!!!!