Meeting with the bossman (( attn. Simon ))

It had been ages since she last set foot inside of the Domicile, part of her felt very nervous being there, the other part was so dead set on doing that she shruged the nervousness of and headed towards her former (well still current if you counted Tacharan ways) apartment, most of her belongings were still there, she had only taken the things most precious to her to her new place and left all the other things behind, they were replaceable and didn't hold any sentimental value.

Taking one last look around she made shook her head and made her way down to Simon's office, hoping that he would be there she got inside the elevator to take her to it, placing her hand on the panel to activate the maganisme she stood quietly waiting for the metal box to move.

She was pretty sure that if Simon was in his office he would have been allerted of her precence, moving a few straight hair that had slipt out of the low poneytail she was wearing she took a deep breath as the doors opened to lead directly to his office.

"Ready or not this is it"

Knocking on his door she waited for him to reply.

Simon Huntington 17 years ago
His computer chirped an alert for an incoming arrival. Simon leaned forward in his seat and checked who it was. Hmm, he thought after seeing the name. Standing he smoothed the wrinkles out of his pants and waited for Alexandra to arrive.

She had not been around the Domicile lately, not that it mattered. Clan members could come and go as they pleased but she never seemed to be around. She was quiet, rather beautiful but weren't they all these days. He grinned as his doorbell rang. Crossing his arms he gave the voice command to let her in, standing in the middle of the room making no move to greet her at the door.

'Alexandra, come in please.'
Alexandra 17 years ago
Taking a deep breath of air as the door opened she steped forward to come face to face with Simon, giving him a small nod in greeting she entered his office.

"Simon, good to see you again"

Looking around the office she calmed her nerves, part of her had thought about bringing Panos around, but she felt this was her own business and her own thing to deal with.

She had thought long and hard on how to go about this, telling him she was leaving the clan, she had no idea how he would react, would he try to stop her? get mad? maybe he wouldn't care.. either way she had made up her mind, looking down at her hands for a moment she smiled at him, it was a fake smile, one that didn't reach her eyes, there was nothing like a friendship between her and Simon, they hardly knew eachother, she came her because there was some kind of respect for him as the clan leader, she owned it to him to let him know she was leaving, but that was it, no matter how he would react she was leaving.

'Thank you for seeing me."
Still standing he nodded and then waved her toward a chair. He was curious as to what she wanted to see him about but if he had to guess, it would probably have something to do with the unauthorized kill she went on. For someone new in town, he wondered how she received the job, considering it came from the clan's source. It was confusing at first but now with Ellis reappearing, it all made sense.

Simon wondered if she had a clue as to what she was getting herself into, but he would hear her out regardless of what she said.

'So what's on your mind?'
Alexandra 17 years ago
Simon Huntington;39815
'So what's on your mind?'

Looking him straight in the eyes she took another deep breath before speaking, she would just say it straight forward without any bullshit.

"I'm Leaving Tacharan, since you're the bossman here I felt you should know"

Her face was emotionless, no fear, no anger, no nothing, she had learned how to keep a straight face in all her years of being a assasssin, never show emotion no matter what, she only recently learned how to let her guard down when it came to Panos.. and heven that was really hard at times, showing emotion ment you could get hurt.

"Let me say that this has nothing to do with the clan, this is personal, I'm not at home here, I never will be at home here, I'm too much of a private person to be part of anything like this, I hope you understand and yes I know what it's like to be clanless, I've done it before I can do it again"

Looking into his eyes hers had turned almost black, the only sign of her stuborness and strong emotions.
Simon took a deep breath at her declaration of separation, as it were. He leaned against his desk and looked at Alexandra with ever patient eyes.

'That would explain your unauthorized kill.' Reaching up he scratched his chin, letting his statement sink in. 'That would have been a warning, but seeing how you wish to separate yourself consider it an observation.'

Simon crossed his long legs, resting his hands behind him on his desk. This could have been a much more violent conversation but that was more Ellis style. If she wanted to go, she'd go - but not before he told her the consequences.

'Feel free to vacate the Domicile, but there are some things you should know. Times are changing and being clanless now is a much more difficult kind of dangerous. It's not us you have to worry about, being caught to bleed for Eternity...no there are bigger threats out there now and I'm wagering you might have met one of them.'

Ellis would be stupid not to pick up any Tacharan's leaving the clan, especially after word of her death, but now with her return, probably something she hadn't heard yet, Alexandra would be in for a surprise.

'Not that you're asking for my blessings, but you're welcome to go with them. I do have to tell you, once you leave here, you're on your own. No back up. No friends. No strings pulled. You get caught, it's your own ass. Consider yourself disavowed.'
Alexandra 17 years ago
So he had found out about the job she did, not that it mattered to her, she was a hired killer it was what she did, she never said she would be loyal to Tacharan only.

"Me taking that job had nothing to do with this clan, it was a job nothing more, I'm an assassin that's what I do deal with it"

She was very aware of the fact that once she would leave she would be on her own, it would be just her and Panos up against the rest, they would be loose prey, victims if they wouldn't be careful, but she knew they would be alright, one thing she did know she wouldn't join another clan, from this point on it would be total independence.

"I'm aware of the changes around us Simon, I'm neither blind nor deaf, even if i'm young in comparison to some of the people in this clan I've been around long enough to know how this world works and what goes around in it, like I said before this had nothing to do with Tacharan, it's personal, I just hope that I'm not making you into an enemy by leaving, cause that is the last thing i want."

Recrossing her legs she looked at him calmly, she knew Simon to be a very intelligent man, he had found out about the hired kill, he probably knew more about the things going on in and around Nachton and she had a pretty good idea that she would be watched once she was out of the clan.

'If you have no loyalities for Tacharan, then we have none for you.'

Simon pushed off his desk and held his hand out toward the door. There was nothing else for him to say and nothing more he wanted to hear from her. He'd waste no time trying to convince her of her own vulnerabilities when he had bigger problems.

She was on her own.

((Simon out, pending response)
Alexandra 17 years ago
Raising an eyebrow at his words she got up as he did, creasing out the imaginary wrinkles in her clothes she nodded at him.

"Then so be it, goodbye Simon"

Heading out the door she stopped by what used to be her apartment, she already removed most of her personal belongings, picking up some of the last clothes that were in and putting them in a storagebox she checked the cabinets to make sure she hadn't missed anything of importance.

Taking one last look around she took the box, placing her purse on top of it she excited the Domicile, turning to look one last time she gave a final salute.

"It's been nice knowing Tacharan"

What that she was off, back to Panos and her new life.

((Alex out, please lock thread))