Night Falls ((private - Amberelle))

continued from Back to the Manor

Captain Westmoreland squinted as the wind kicked up clouds of dust and sand. He could see the enemy column advancing steadily towards the redoubt. The cries and hollering of the enemy troops carried across the crumbling earth. Westmoreland didn't care how many Gods these rabble rousers called out to, there was no way he was going to let the redoubt fall without a fight.

"Form line, Lieutenant Anderson. Skirmishers forward."

Lieutenant Anderson saluted and carried out the orders. Leather boots shuffled into a thin red line, two ranks deep. Sergeants cursed and pushed stragglers into the line as a handful of red coated soldiers with their rifled muskets dashed forward into the swirling clouds to engage the enemy.

Captain Westmoreland calmly drew his sword and took up position on the right side of the line. The Redcoats had the advantage of height and superior firepower. But what the rebels lacked in muskets they made up for in numbers. Nearly 3 to 1 against the British. In the near distance he heard the first shots from the skirmishers as they methodically targetted enemy officers and leaders.

"
Fix Bayonets, Lieutenant Anderson!"

The order passed down the line and the long thin bayonets were slid and locked into place.

"Present arms!"

Captain Westmoreland bellowed as the firing grew closer and the first of the skirmishers dashed back towards the safety of the British lines. One hundred muskets. The first rank knelt and shouldered their muskets, while the second line stood and raised theirs.

"
Two volleys, on my command!"

Captain Westmoreland had to yell above the sound of the drums and feet pounding towards the British line. A musket ball zipped past Captain Westmoreland's head, the fellow to his left was not so lucky as he crumpled forward. He could see the brightly coloured uniforms through the cloud now and make out the white turbans.

"First rank, fire!"

The muskets spat out a choking cloud of spent gunpowder. Captain Westmoreland heard cries of pain and anger. The shadowed column continued to advance up the hill.

Captain Westmoreland raised his sword.

"
Second rank, fire!"

More cries from the ranks of the enemy.

The Redcoats held their muskets out, bayonets at the ready.

"Forward, march!"

Captain Westmoreland and Lieutenant Anderson led the British band, swords outstretched as they calmly walked forward towards the howling enemy, ignoring the returning musket fire. The cloud of dust and sand seemed to part. Captain Westmoreland calmly looked down at the sea of brown faces.

"Company forward. Charge!"

Alexander's eye's flickered back to their usual pale blue colour and he drew in a deep, rattling breath as life returned to his body. He lay there on the cool silk sheets and shivered in spite of himself. Something soft and warm was snuggled up against his body. And something was licking his forehead. He looked up to see Louis licking him. "It's okay Louis, I'm awake." Alex muttered. The cat obviously didn't understand him and shied away when Alexander reached out pat him under the chin.

"Ah, cheri." said Alexander softly as he stared at Amberelle. She had pressed herself against his side and was still sleeping soundly, her lips trembling with each breath she took. He must have scared her with his 'dying' routine last night, so perhaps he could awaken her with something more pleasurable. Yes, that would be nice.

Alexander turned to the side and slipped under the covers of the bed. He could make out her long slender figure. He began softly kissing and licking around her belly button, and his hands carressed her thighs, slightly parting her legs. She mumbled something but didn't wake. This was too perfect. He began gently licking her skin in ever widening circles until he came down to her hips. He slowly lingered over her pubic mound, and then began kissing her inner thighs and carressing them with his hands.

Amberelle moaned softly, and stroked Alexander's head. But if she was awake, she said nothing. Alexander grinned and ran his toungue over where his hands were roaming. She shifted her body, opening her legs to him. Alexander wriggled himself closer. Oh yes, a most pleasurable way to awaken.

Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Sometime after noon Amby had finally succumbed to exhaustion and drifted into a fitful sleep despite her best efforts to stay alert. Sleeping deeply if not restfully, she didn't stir when Alexander moved from beside her. Her brow furrowed slightly as his caresses began to pierce her consciousness.

Half awake she registered something tickling her and mumbled for Louis to go away she was sleeping. The sensations didn't cease and were increasingly pleasureable, which slowly roused her from her slumber. Shifting herself to get comfortable, she began to realize Alex was no longer beside her. Before she could be concerned she stirred enough to feel that he was the source of the tingling heat on and between her thighs. Biting back a moan she reached down and gently stroked her fingers through his hair.

He was here, with her. The worries from earlier were like a bad dream, not completely registering as her mind became overhelmed with the feel of Alex's mouth on her tender flesh. Her breath caught on a gasp as he moved closer and she could feel the heat of his breath on her. His lips pressed against the core of her and Amby tightened her grip in his hair, pulling him closer as her hips rose to meet him involuntarily. When his tongue snaked out to lap softly over her, the blonde's eyes snapped open and she drew her breath in with a sharp hiss. The pleasure that shot through her was more intense than any other time she could remember. Her free hand gripped the sheets, twisting them tightly in her fist.

Achingly slow, he ran his tongue over her. It was agony and ecstasy all at once. Holding her breath, the blonde waited for him to move deeper with his intimate explorations. But Alexander continued to torment her with featherlight licks and gentle kisses. His hand came up to grip her hip and hold her down as she squirmed against him. That only made her burn hotter, and Amby whimpered softly. She was completely at his mercy, and opened herself to him silently begging for more. Her head thrashed side to side on the pillow as the fire in her slowly built in intensity with every stroke of his free hand on her thigh, every brush of his lips across her skin.

Giving her quarter at last, Alex slipped his tongue in to taste her and run over the sensitive nub within. White hot pleasure ran through her and Amby released her stranglehold on the bed to press her fist to her lips and muffle her screams. Shaking, gasping and quivering she held onto his head as his mouth assaulted her and drove her to the brink of madness.

Amberelle could feel the pressure inside her building to a peak and struggled to contain it. Part of her never wanted this sweet torment to end but the need for release was growing within her. Raising up onto one elbow she stroked his head. Finally she knew if he didn't stop now she would be lost. Tugging on his head, she whimpered.

Alex, cheri.. No more, I can't take any more..
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander felt the tug on his hair and heard Amberelle's cry. He pulled himself away from between her legs and ran his tongue upwards, curling it around her belly button. He slipped one hand between Amberelle's thighs and began to push inside her ever so slowly as he continued to move his tongue upwards towards her breasts.

A shine sheen of sweat covered Amberelle's body. She moved against his hand and her breath came in short gasps as Alexander plucked at her nipples and licked around them. He took his time running his tongue over her body and gently scraping his fangs on her skin. Amberelle gripped his hair tightly and called out his name. She shuddered under Alexander's onslaught and this only encouraged him further as he buried his face between her breasts.

Alexander's hand flickered in and out, sticky and wet now as Amberelle responded to his touch. He smiled at her as his head cleared the sheet and he looked up at her.

He paused to smile at Amberelle.

"Good evening, cheri."

Alexander winked at Amberelle and kissed her on her exposed throat.
A warm smile spread across her face and Amby stroked her hand gently over the back of Alexander's neck. She chuckled softly at the understatement. Good evening, indeed, cheri. Tugging lightly the blonde coaxed his face up to hers and ran her tongue over his lips, tasting the traces of her honey that lingered. A shudder ran through her and she moaned lightly, her nails digging into his neck as her other hand came up and gripped his back firmly.

Struggling against the waves of pleasure that threatened to pull her under at any moment, Amberelle kissed Alex deeply. Focusing on the feel of his mouth on hers, she fought the burning, tightening heat his hand was creating and instead nipped and sucked at his lips greedily. Her mind kept telling her they had all night and she shouldn't give in to this yet, there was so much more she wanted to do. But her traitorous body was hungry for his touch and wouldn't stop writhing under his hand. Her hips rose up, pressing against him as he never changed the slow and steady rhythm of his movements.

The tremors began to run through her and Amby broke their kiss with a groan. Her head fell backwards and her breathing was harsh and erratic. Panting, she quietly begged him for more. Please, love... don't stop, please... oh God, cheri... Clinging to him, she was only half aware as he slid his arm around her and cradled her against him. Every bit of her awareness seemed to be drawn in to focus on the very core of her that Alexander's hand stroked.

Between gasps Amberelle moaned his name over and over, her head thrashing side to side as her body tensed and began to shudder. She was lost, drowning in the pounding waves of ecstasy that crashed over her. Her body arched upwards, shaking. Amby wanted so badly to look up at him but the sensations were too intense and her eyes squeezed shut as brilliant white light exploded.

He held her through her peak and continued to caress her softly as small aftershocks made her shiver. Laying limp in his arms it took Amberelle a few minutes before she could open her eyes slowly and gaze up at him. Her arm curled around him and lazily stroked his back. Giving him a languid smile she tried to rise up from the fog that fuzzed her mind and with a thick voice managed to whisper, Thank you cheri.
Alex West 17 years ago
"You are most welcome, cheri."

He held Amberelle in his embrace, and gently stroked her hair as she snuggled into him.

"I'm truly sorry for last night. I can't control the change that comes with dawn. It's like dying all over again."

Alexander frowned.

"I don't know why it happens, perhaps its because I believe I'm nothing more than the dead shell of a man."

He sighed softly and stared into Amberelle's eyes.

"Although, with you I feel very much alive, and for that I am grateful."

Alexander hugged Amberelle tightly.

"I have work to complete this evening. Shouldn't take more than a few hours."

He paused as Amberelle pouted.

"Well, I don't have to go to work right now."
Amberelle filed away his explanation to think about later, but did feel immense relief that it was normal. Well, for him. It made all of her earlier worry and fears seem rather silly. In fact there was no way she was going to let him know just how worried she'd been, it all seemed quite stupid of her now. It was a rather unique idiosyncrasy, but nothing she couldn't handle. It would probably take some time to adjust to but that was the one thing both of them had more than enough of.

Her pout turned to a brilliant smile and she hugged him tightly. Good, because I would have had to stop you. Winking at him, she poked his chest and added, And I could have, you know! They both laughed softly and she snuggled up against him with a happy sigh. While Amby could have stayed like that for hours, she had no desire to waste the time she had with him now.

Rolling onto her side towards him some, Amby looked up at him and kissed the tip of his nose. Wrapping her arms around him loosely the blonde put on a playfully seductive expression, arched an eyebrow and asked, So, wanna have some fun? Or should we reserve that for after your work? She let one hand drift down his side to draw little circles on his hip. It amazed her how bold he made her feel sometimes.
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander coughed slightly as he felt Amberelle's delicate fingers circling ever lower on his body. Her touch sent a shiver through his body and he forced himself to smile at her.

"I certainlly wouldn't want to deprive a lady of her amusement, and my work will only take me a couple of hours at the most."

Amberelle grinned and kissed Alexander on the lips. He savoured the taste as he shifted closer to her.

"What exactly do you have in mind, cheri?"

Alexander slipped his hands around Amerelle's waist and kissed her behind her left ear.
His kiss made her shiver and giggle. Well... Amby grinned mischeviously and nibbled on Alex's bottom lip gently a little before explaining. I was thinking about last night, and let's see.. I think we were about... Pushing him backwards she rolled them both until he was on his back and she was stradling his waist. The blonde moved her hands up his chest to rest on his shoulders and leaned down to nuzzle his nose with hers. Straightening some and twisting so that her hair spilled over her right shoulder the blonde cocked her head, looking at him through half lowered lids.

Here? Her voice was huskier and the tip of her tongue licked her parted lips. His hands slid up her thighs to rest on her hips lightly and she sighed happily. That sound right? He nodded slightly, watching her with a smile. Perfect, she whispered as she leaned in to kiss him.

Alex slid a hand up her back to tangle in Amberelle's hair, grabbing her head and holding her to him as they kissed. Her grip tightened, nails digging into his flesh and she moaned into his mouth. She lost herself in just kissing him, teasing one moment and assaulting it the next until she was lightheaded and her pulse raced.

So recently sated it suprised Amby to feel the heat inside her already burning so hotly. She realized it was her body reacting to the desire she felt in him, and it was a slightly heady feeling to know she could do that to him. Alex may have enviable amounts of self restraint but there were limits, and she wanted to find them. And push them. The thought made her shiver. Crushing herself against his chest Amby moved her hands to cradle his head.

Forcing herself to pull her lips from his, her breathing was heavy and rough as she kissed his jaw and neck. Her lips hovered over his left ear and she licked the lobe of his ear with the tip of her tongue then nipped and tugged. Barely audible, she whispered into his ear.

I want you.. Amberelle flicked her tongue over Alex's ear slowly. Claim me cheri. Make me yours.. please.
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander shivered as he heard the urgent, pleading tone in Amberelle's voice. And inviting. Her eyes held none of the feline lust with which Amberelle had almost lost control twice before. It was the woman that was asking, but Alexander wasn't going to underestimate Amberelle's animal nature.

He moaned softly as Amberelle rubbed herself between his legs and slipped a hand down to make certain that he knew she was serious. She gripped him tight and ran her hand along the shaft, teasing the head as she smiled slyly at him. Alexander quickly grabbed a handful of Amberelle's hair and pulled her face to his so he could kiss her.

Alexander slipped his hand around her waist and pulled Amberelle towards him. She hesitated for a second and breathed deep, her lips quivering. Amberelle kissed Alexander forcefully and eased him inside, her hand guiding him. Alexander swallowed and gripped Amberelle's waist tightly as she continued to move forward along his length.

She began to slide back and forth, slowly at first as Alexander moved his other hand down and shifted both to grab Amberelle's curved backside. Amberelle entwined her hands behind Alexander's head and continued to chase his tonuge as their lips remained pressed tightly together.

Alexander spread his fingers over her taut backside, his fingers leaving white marks in the firm flesh as he gripped her tightly and moved in rhythm with her thrusting. Amberelle whimpered quietly and then gasped hoarsely as he pulled her lips free and rubbed her chest up against Alexander.

He licked her exposed neck, and ran his tongue over Amberelle's skin as she began to thrust with more vigour, licking her lips and breathing harder. Alexander felt giddy. Alive even. Without a second thought he pushed Amberelle's face to the side of his neck.

"Take it, cheri."

She didn't say a word, but he felt the sharp, brief pain as her fangs pierced the vein. Amberelle shuddered as she drew upon Alexander's lifesblood. Alexander moaned softly. He bared his own fangs and plunged them into Amberelle's neck.

It was like hearing the ocean roaring against the cliffs. He could hear the beating of her heart, the thrusting of her hips, and felt the burning of her blood in his veins. Amberelle and Alexander clung to each other, drowning in each others blood and wracked with pleasure that was both visceral and carnal.

Alexander ran his hands up Amberelle's spine and carressed her breasts as she continued to move against him. He removed his fangs and licked the wound clean, and he felt her do the same.

He caught the surprised look on her face when she drew around to look at Alexander. The pale blue of his pupils had been flushed crimson red.

"Your eyes, cheri? Red like blood..."

Alexander laughed with wild abandon, revealing blood stained teeth as he removed Amberelle's hands from around his neck and pushed her backwards so that she was lying back on the bed, her legs locked around Alexander's waist. He squeezed Amberelle's breasts as he thrusted back and forth, marvelling at her beauty and revelling in the fact that she had chosen him.

Alexander lifted her thighs higher, her pelvis clearing the bed as he pushed deeper into Amberelle.

He continued laughing, a lopsided grin on his face. He felt strong. Invincible. He truly felt alive.

Amberlle shivered and moaned at the sensations rushing through her body. Alexander stopped laughing and looked at her with a mixture of lust and respect.

"
My Wild Love..." he said softly.

The reaction from Alex had her head spinning. Her every nerve was on fire from his touch and his blood had her feeling flushed and alive. Looking up at his face, so wild and filled with joy Amberelle's heart melted at his words. One hand reached up to caress the side of his face gently. Her voice trembled slightly as she softly replied. My darling cheri, my mate.. my.. Her lips parted but the response she wanted to say wouldn't come. Amby swallowed hard and just started up at him with desire, and love.
She was shivering, but she wasn't cold. Tightening her legs around his waist she lifted her hips, pressing him deeper and making them both moan. Alex's eyes on her had her feeling wanton and wild. Her need flamed brighter and the blonde embraced it. Writhing under him, her body invited him to continue his assault. Alexander leaned over her, pressing his hands into the bed on either side of her head. Wrapping her arms around him and grabbing his hips she arched up to him, whimpering softly as he began to move so much slower than before. Each thrust was deliberate and strong, and she moved in time with him.

The sensations were so intense Amby began to feel lightheaded. His gaze seemed to caress her face, watching her expressions of pleasure as she in turn watched him through half closed eyes. Her breath came in short gaps through parted lips mixed with whimpers and low moans. Raking her nails up his back she smiled slightly as Alex hissed in response. Kneading his shoulderblades and clawing at him she gripped him and threw her head back with a joy filled laugh that turned to a deep moan as he pressed his mouth to her exposed throat. His tongue burned a trail over her flesh as his licked up to kiss the sensitive flesh behind her ear.

Her hands skimmed over his arms, caressing them and gripping his biceps as they flexed. Such wonderfully muscled arms they were, she thought. Amberelle shivered and smiled. Pressing a kiss to the side of his head she inhaled deeply, loving his scent mixed with the rich smell of lust in the air. His breath was hot on her shoulder and starting to come faster. She quivered, pressing her breasts to his chest and reveling in the feel of him brushing over and against her taut peaks.

Her hands came down to grip his and their fingers entwined. Alex lifted his head and pressed his forehead to hers. Amby kissed him softly, looking into his eyes. Deep inside her the tension was building but she resisted. When his movements became faster, more insistant, she squeezed her thighs around him tighter and shuddered from the intensity of the pleasure he was causing. He kissed her deeply, and Amberelle moaned from the force behind his assault, the sheer need she could feel in him. It humbled her as she felt the depth of his desire for her in that kiss.

Freeing her hands, she hugged him tightly. Cheri, not yet, she whispered into his ear. Alex shuddered and she could feel the tension in his frame. Pursing her lips, she frowned faintly a moment. The blonde shifted her weight and rolled them until he was beneath her. Leaning back onto him she gasped as he groaned. Feeling him even deeper inside of her nearly drove her over the edge and she sat atop him for a moment just shaking.

His hands came up to squeeze her breasts, his thumbs roughly flicking her nipples. Taking a deep breath she began to ride him slowly. Sweat covered her flesh, running in fine drops down her. She let her head fall backwards, her hands braced behind her, resting on his thighs as her hair spilled around them. Looking up at the ceiling, she struggled to maintain control and kept her movements measured and slow. Right now her every thought was his pleasure, and how to draw it out for him. Her hips rocked on him gently, each movement sending jolts of electricity shooting through her. Minutes or hours she had no concept of time as she fought back the pounding of her pulse and the urge to let herself loose and speed her movements.

Alexander caressed her, his hands roaming over her breasts, squeezing her hip, running up to caress her neck and the side of her face. Amby leaned her head into his hand and looked down into his intense blue eyes with bright, burning golden ones. Her pupils grew wide and her breath caught. Her hands flew around and she gripped his forearm tightly.

Shaking and shuddering on him, Amby began to moan. She was too hot, engulfed in the flames of her desire and couldn't hold back. Her tempo increased, moving on him faster and harder. Quickly the inferno overcame her and she cried out as waves of pleasure burned through her almost painfully. Like a phoenix burning on its pyre. Amberelle felt every fiber of her consumed and scorched away by the force of her pleasure. It carried her away much like going into death's warm light and yet quickly receeded and left her reborn, weak and trembling astride him.

La petit mort, indeed, she whispered breathily.
Alex West 17 years ago
Her skin had a sheen of fine sweat on it, and his hands slid easily down Amberelle's back and over the curves of her ample behind. Alexander could feel her stickly wetness trickling between her legs and dripping onto his exposed skin. Amberelle smiled at him and kept rocking gently back and forth. It was a surprise to her that he hadn't peaked before her, but Alexander wasn't about to shorten the pleasurable sensations Amberelle caused in him.

It was no small effort to quell the twitching between his legs. He ran his hands over Amberelle's wet thighs and assisted in pulling her forward and up on his hardened shaft. She started slowly at first, enjoying the ebbing sensation, her cheeks flushed, nipples taut and hard. Amberelle closed her eyes and licked her lips. It pleased her that Alexander was still waiting. He was whispering to her in French now, encouraging her, teasing her.

Dirty talking didn't sound as bad when you said it in French, and Alexander's words only served quicken the pace of Amberelle's rearousal. She clenched her inner muscles, working herself tight around him, slowly pulling as she moved up and down. Amberelle gripped Alexander's broad shoulders and held him tight, her head bobbing up and down, long hair pressed tight against her face as he she sucked in short, sharp breathes.

Alexander moaned softly. He ran his hands around her backside. With the left hand he pressed the skin of the periunum, causing Amberelle to shiver in reply as touched upon the sensitive area between the vagina and the anus. With the right hand, Alexander began gently pushing and probing at the small hole. Amberelle didn't comment or move, and Alexander smiled.

Some things were taboo in his time, and sodomy wasn't something talked about in polite conversation. He was curious, and excited. Amberelle made him want to explore, to try new things. He continued to apply pressure and gently push with his fingers as Amberelle began to thrust harder, her arousal reignited.

Alexander leant forward to lick the nipples of those ample breasts, and he gently sucked on the engorged nipples. His lips pulled back to reveal his fangs and with a languid sigh he bit on the side of the left breast, drawing blood which he eagerly began lapping up. As if on cue, Amberlle dropped her head to the side of Alexanders neck and without hesitation, plunged her fangs into the tight skin.

He swooned under the sea of sensations, the blood burning through his veins, and the growing pressure throbbing between Amberelle's legs. This certainly wasn't heaven, no choirs of angels and no angelic host watching over the pair, but it was a close enough second. Alexander closed his eyes and let himself be lost in the moment.
Alex was like a drug, and she was an eager addict. He made her lose her senses and he filled her every thought. Amberelle didn't fight it, she embraced it. Right now nothing else existed in the world except for the two of them and this euphoric paradise he brought her to.

Laping at the closing wound she'd made for the last tiny traces of his vitae the blonde shuddered. His hands were caressing her in places that she'd only imagined could be pleasurable. Certainly she'd considered more exotic forms of lovemaking before but never had the young Anantya indulged in them. As his touch pressed firmer she moaned low, shivering from the feel of his explorations and the intoxicating rush from doing something so risque. Her mate kept suprising her, and she loved it.

The words he had spoken earlier would normally have turned her cheeks a bright red and were something she never thought she could reciprocate. But right now as he touched her she realized they had only made her feel bolder. Wilder. That was something she wanted to give to him, as well. Growling low, she nipped at his jaw and began to answer him in kind, vocalizing every pleasurable sensation he caused her as his fingers worked magic. She moved on him faster, laughing softly from the overwhelming euphoria that filled her and telling him how he pleased her. Finally it was just too much to stand, if he didn't stop she was going to lose her mind again.

Throwing her head back and straightening up Amby grabbed his hands and pressed them to her breasts, making him squeeze her roughly. Her face was aglow with lust as she breathed heavily, and she slid up and down his length faster now. Her gaze never left him as she savored watching him, feeling a giddy sense of power run through her as she tried to drive him over the edge.
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander squeezed and fondled Amberelle's breasts, marvelling at how soft and pliable they were in his fingers. She continued to move against him, moaning softly, her breath coming in short gasps. Alexander could feel his own pressure building with each stroke, each thrust and he felt elated.

He ran his hands down Amberelle's torso, marvelling at how toned and tight her muscles were, his fingers lingered over her abdominals as he traced their outline. His hands moved lower to meet her thighs, wet with sweat.

Alexander grabbed her thighs and squeezed tight. He whispered in Amberelle's ear and she smiled. She slowed down and began to carefully turn as Alexander moved forward and onto his knees. Amberelle knelt on all fours and lowered her shoulders and arms as Alexander took up position behind her and began to thrust from behind.

Amberelle clenched at the sheets and panted heavily as Alexander gripped her waist and began pounding in earnest. She whimpered at first as he drove in deeper and deeper, and then she began to pant. She began moving back and forth, matching Alexander's pace as he continued, moaning softly.

A thin trickle of sweat ran down Alexander's forehead and fell gently onto Amberelle's exposed behind. He could feel her tightening against him, squeezing, milking him as her body responded to his. Alexander cried out her name as the pressure became unbearable, his hands leaving marks on Amberelle's waist as he leant forward to aid his momentum.

He felt the change inside and he let himself go, spasming in a long, hard burst as Amberelle clenched her thighs and tightened her inner muscles. He clung to her for a minute, lying across her back as she rose to meet him. Alexander fell backwards with a gasp, his breath coming in short, ragged bursts.

Amberelle shuffled around to face him and crawled up between his legs. With a mischevious grin, she licked and gently sucked on his deflated member, causing him to groan and wipe the sweat from his eyes. She moved upwards, kissing his tight stomach, licking around and between his nipples and then lying atop him she stared into his eyes.

Alexander smiled back and softly rubbed his nose against Amberelle's.

A smile curved the corners of Amby's mouth slightly and she sighed deeply, relaxing. Just gazing up at Alex, she laid her hand over his heart and rested her chin on it. She almost said it, but couldn't quite get the words out. She settled for giving him a slow lopsided grin and then blowing him a kiss. Her other hand absently traced circles and scribbles on his chest and she got a secret thrill from letting her finger swirl the terms of affection stuck in her throat across his skin, unknown to him.

It was strange, Amberelle thought. She wanted nothing more than to curl up here in Alexander's lap and bask in this warm, sated feeling. Yet, even after all of their quite vigorous activities of the last several minutes, she wasn't tired. She felt almost energized. While her memories may have been dulled by the nearly dozen years it had been since her last intimate encounter, the Creole couldn't remember a time it had ever been like this. Her eyes closed and she smiled, looking much like the contented feline she felt like. She even made soft purring noises as she exhaled. Fighting off the urge to drift off to sleep with some difficultly, she forced her eyes open and looked up at him.

Speaking softly, she arched a brow at him and smirked. Now, wasn't that worth putting off work for a bit? She laughed softly without waiting for an answer. Sighing, she pouted slightly. I guess while you're busy I'll eat.. Amberelle's lips scrunched and she looked thoughtfuly off to the side for a moment. It's been a few months since I had anything besides "packaged".. I think I'll go hunt something fresh up. Her expression brightened some and she grinned at him. It should keep me occupied for a bit.
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander smiled at Amberelle and drew her close.

"You're beautiful when you pout. I wish I could join you in a hunt, but I must attend to work matters this evening."

Amberelle sighed and kissed Alexander on the chin. Her eyes betrayed the slight annoyance she felt.

Alexander knew how to soften the blow. He had thought about this and hoped her next experession would be more favourable.

"Would you like to spend Valentine's Day... well night in Vegas. A few nights actually. I called in a favour with the Anantya syndicate in Vegas. A few nights in a Penthouse Suite at the Bellagio. We can do whatever you like. I can arrange the flights and transportation. It's up to you. Valentine's isn't really my type of Holiday but.."

Amberelle cut off Alexander by kissing him on the lips. She smiled at him.

"Er... As I said it's entirely up you you, cheri. I would dearly welcome your company, and dare I say it, it could be fun."
Laughing lightly, Amberelle gave Alex a teasing smile. Of course Valentine's isn't your type of holiday... it's for girls. It's all about you men spoiling us rotten. Giggling lightly, she winked to let him know she was teasing, well partially.

And I would love to go to Vegas, with you. Leaning in and kissing him again the blonde nipped his bottom lip softly. Did you really think I'd say no? Well, I guess I could have. Shaking her head she just stared at him with a smile for a moment. So..A few days in Vegas. I've never been, so we'll have to see everything! The blonde nodded firmly.

It did occur to her that leaving Nachton could give Gustav an opening, but after all this time she hoped that if he was going to pull something he would have already tried. She'd just be extra cautious. 'Time to find that plastic gun and find a way to get it through airport security.' Those thoughts got pushed aside for later review and she focused back on Alex.

Since you have it under control already, cheri, I'll leave the details to you. Just tell me when to be packed and for how long. A shadow passed over her face and she nibbled her lip looking a little aprehensive. What about Louis? I've never been that far away from him. He always travelled with me... Giving Alexander a hopeful look, she smiled.
Alex West 17 years ago
Alexander frowned.

"I suppose you could wear him around your neck and pretend he's a fur to get him through airport security."

Amberelle punched Alexander hard in the shoulder.

"Or we could leave him in the capable hands of Rupert. I'm certain taking care of a cat would be less of a handful that some of the Manor's more eccentric residents."

Amberelle pouted and toyed with Alexander's hair.

"Don't look at me that way. I doubt the Bellagio caters to cats and dogs, well of those who aren't A List Celebrities anyway. No use pulling that wounded look on me."

Alexander nearly jumped as Amberelle reached down between his legs and grabbed him.

"That's not fair." Alexander protested. "Look, I'm going to have a shower and head back to my quarters. Let's not quibble of Louis, cheri."

Alexander kissed Amberelle gently on the forehead. "You don't have to say it either, I know you already do."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her tight.
She'd opened her mouth with a scathing retort but snapped it shut with a loud click and just blinked at him. Brow furrowing faintly she punched him on the arm lightly. Oh you do, do you? Amby just gave him a mock glare then chuckled, unable to even act mad for long with him.

Get the water on! Giving Alex a not quite gentle push towards the bathroom she tried for one last glare that didn't come out quite right but was more of a pouty smirk. Nice and steamy..

He walked off chuckling at her, which annoyed the blonde slightly until she just grinned. Yeah, staying mad at him wasn't going to be easy. Reaching under the bed she pulled out several hard plastic cases and tossed them on the bed. Unlatching them with sharp clicks while she heard the shower start to run she gave a quick once over to make sure her guns, swords and armor were in order before heading into the bathroom to join Alex.
Alex West 17 years ago
He raised his head to let the fat droplets of water fall heavily upon his upturned face. He ran his fingers through dark hair, gently pushing it back as the water ran through it. And he stood there, in silence listening to the water from the spray jets striking his body.

She stood just inside the shower entrance, watching him. Marvelling at the body that seemed to have been sculpted from clay. She enjoyed the fact that he couldn't hear him, and gently licked her lips as he turned around, revealing a tight behind and muscular back. The scarring caused her to frown slightly, and she longed to reach out and touch the diagonal scar that ran across his back.

But she refraimed. He continued to run his fingers through his hair, eyes closed as he turned around again. She watched as the water ran down his body, and pursed her lips as she admired what nature - and undeath - had granted him.

She walked over to him, the water slapping at her feet betrayed her presence and though he smiled, he kept his eyes shut. She stood in front of him, embracing the water and wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly.

She leant forward and kissed him tenderly on his exposed throat. He turned his face down then and opened his eyelids. Pale blue eyes regarded her with a mixture of affection and lust. He pushed her long golden locks back from her hair and returned the kiss on her trembling lips.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and the two vampires stood there, locked in each other's arms, staring into the others eyes. He whispered her name and her smile widened. She placed her head against his chest and sighed.

Alexander and Amberelle.

And at this moment in time names didn't matter.

((ooc - please lock thread. Alexander and Amberelle out))