Ger Kogji Party Goers

Attention all Ger Kogji Party Goers. The party has been great and we thank you all for coming.

Please wrap up and out before the 5th when it will become locked and all characters will be considered out. If you need more time please let me know via PM and I will see what can be done to accommodate you.

Thank you.

Fallon 17 years ago
Here! Here! What fun I've had!! Thanks so much for making our house warming a success!
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
anyone know if Ysabel's been busy? I've been hoping she'd reply so I could 'go home' :S
Fallon 17 years ago
I haven't seen her on much lately
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;36757
anyone know if Ysabel's been busy? I've been hoping she'd reply so I could 'go home' :S

She drove a car down to Texas over this past weekend. She said she was taking her laptop with her, but I haven't heard from her yet.
Aishe 17 years ago
I'm sorry! I'm here but have been super busy. I planned to be back by this weekend (our work schedules got all screwy because of New years and we all have to work Saturday)... but I will post with Ysabel tonight after work!!

Sorry to hold you up.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
it's all good! I had assumed the holidays were behind it but I wanted to double check