My appoligies!

We went out of town for the holidays and I knew there would be net access available so I thought no big deal.. but we forgot the laptop *sigh* I'm sorry, didn't mean to dissapear on my threads!! =/

Ginnie 17 years ago
We all dissapeared over the holidays! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
Shay 17 years ago
Yep! Me too...the kid was home, and we spent all weekend just running, running, running! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Had such a wonderful holiday though, but am focusing on catching up right now...work can wait lol

Hope everyone enjoyed the time as well!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Yep there was much driving and moving and partying and not a lot of sleeping. I would say there needs to be a week to recover but New Year's Eve will happen before then
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
How do you forget your laptop???? Mine's attached to my hip =x Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
She even sleeps with it!!!!
Cyrus 17 years ago
Glad to hear everyone had a good holiday, left laptop aside.

Ours was so quiet I haunted these boards and slept 12 hours 4 days in a row. Of course now the monster is here for a week so it will be crazy. hehe

Happy holidays all.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
trust me Roz, with a snarly hubby trying to rush me out the door because we overslept and last minute packing and wrapping... I'm honestly supprised that was the only major thing we left!

Glad to hear everyone had a good holiday!
Alex West 17 years ago
It's all good.
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Woot! Welcome back, all. Hope everyone's holiday was spiffy.