A most pleasent flight...

It was nice warm winter night in LA, the last she’d be here for some time, she though as she boarded her personal Leer jet. Everyone else was aboard, the luggage loaded, they where waiting on her. She’d miss this place, the city, the climate, and the people, but it was time to move. People would get curious why she didn’t seem to age, plus with a profession like hers, changing locations every now and then was a good survival tactic. So across the nation, to Nachton it was. She settled into her personal cabin on board the plane; once again appreciating what wealth and connections can get one’s self. sigh. She wished Zoe were here to join her on the flight. Things would be far more interesting with her around. But her mother in Russia was hospitalized. She wished she could have gone too, to support her friend, but the results of her first and probibly last visit where still fresh in her mind. She absentmindedly rubbed the spot on her shoulder where Zoe's brother, Vladamir, had staked her. No, it was for the best that she didn't go along.
She buckled her self in, just as the flight stewardess entered the cabin. A new one. Mmmmm…… She thought as the very attractive stewardess approached to inspect her seatbelt. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun, which she suspected would be mid-back level if let down, clear blue eyes, nice curves in all the right places……Yes, she would be fun if she could be convinced……

“Hello, Lady Nujun, I’m Jessica, and I’ll be taking care of anything you need for the duration of the flight. Right now I just need to inspect your seatbelt before we take off.”
“Hello, Jessica, please, call me Nastalia. Of course, please do inspect it”
ANYthing, I hope she means that. She seems a bit nervous. As Jessica bent over to check the belt, she noticed that Jessica was trying very hard not to look at her boobs and was blushing. Excellent. As a bonus, since she’s here, she knows what I am. No need for deception, coercion, or explaining.
“Looks secure Ma’am. I’ll tell the captain, and we’ll be off shortly.”
“Thank you Jessica.”
She noticed that Jessica’s blush deepened as their eyes met. Then Jessica was off. After a few minutes the plane took off. Once they reached their cruising altitude, and the captain said it was OK to remove the seatbelts, she did so. Shortly there after, Jessica came back with a cup of hot tea.
“Here you go Ma’am. I was told you like a cup right after take-off. I hope it’s to your liking.”
“Thank you Jessica.”
As she sipped the tea, she heightened her sense of smell. She sampled the scents carefully. Smells like Jessica’s very interested. The tea was good too. She smiled, and looked into Jessica’s apprehensive eyes.
“Mmmm… It’s very good Jessica. Thank you.”
Blushing Jessica said
“Your welcome Ma’am. Is there anything else I can get you?”
“Please, call me Nastalia, or if you prefer Talia.”
Her blush deepened.
“Yes, Ma’a…. Yes Nastalia.”
“Better. Now, why don’t you have a seat and tell me about yourself. I’ve read your profile, but that only tells me so much. I like to make first-hand assessments for myself.”
She gestures to the seat next to her, and Jessica hesitantly sits down.
“Well um… I…” She then goes in to an abbreviated account of her life. Her 27th birthday is tomorrow? 12:49pm? Smiling…
A little while later…
She moaned as Jessica straddled her, pressing herself urgently against Nastalia as she hungrily explored Nastalia’s mouth. Before long both, had stripped each other’s tops off. Nastalia showered Jessica’s neck with kisses then bared her fangs and playfully nibbled at her throat. Jessica gasped. She sensed both desire and now apprehension in Jessica.
“First time?” she nodded “If you don’t want me to, I wont. Or perhaps we could save the bite for later?” huskily “Say exactly 12:49pm, at my hotel room? We’ll be there long before sun rise. Think of it as a birthday present from me.”
“Ok, later.”
“Fine with me.”
This is going to be a great flight she thought…