Davik Thorne bio

Basic Information

Birth Name (Name Guidelines): Davik Thorne
Aliases: Davik
Place of Birth: England
Age: Real and apparent age is 23, as he is a newly turned vampire.
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Mercenary
Past Occupation: Soldier

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Length and Style: Short on sides and back, bangs reaching to just below the eyes.
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Pale
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Nationality: English
Race: Vampire
Body Type: Average
Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator/gifter(if a PC) ( Please be as specific as possible, who your creator/gifter was, why he chose to change you, where is he/she now?): Davik's creator was a British Lord named Theodore Endsville, who crossed paths with Davik while he was on leave from service in Iraq. The two met in a pub in Manchester where they talked about their mutual passions, women and war. As Davik was leaving the pub, Mr. Endsville ambushed him, fed on him, and turned him for unknown reasons. In thinking he was being murdered, Davik killed him in self defense.
Personal Questions

1. Describe your character's personality: As a human, Davik was very reserved, a man of few words with passions and convictions, unwilling to reveal Himself to the world as he saw Himself. But since he was turned, his bloodlust has transformed him into a sinister sadist with obsession with ending life in any form, yet he refuses to kill innocents, preferring to torment the tormentors than preying on the innocent. He also has an insatiable passion for the opposite sex, but is far from a misogynist, treating women with the utmost chivalrous respect.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger: Unassuming at times, in casual clothing, at other times impeccably dressed with a sinister grin and sadistic twinkle in his eye.
3.What does your character like? Women, War, Fighting, Honor, Sex, Money, Vengeance, Aristocracy, Tradition, Hierarchy, Vampiric Supremacy
4. Dislike? "Revolutionaries", Dishonor, Werewolves, Unwarranted contentiousness, Philanthropy
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
6. What are your fears? Usurpation of Vampiric dominance; vampires should remain at the top of the "nocturnal aristocracy", eternal Death; self-preservation at any costs, at anyone's expense. Starvation, for obvious reasons.
7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Persuasion; Davik's father was a career politician and member of Parliament, he instilled within his son a gift of persuasive speaking and coupled with his new vampiric powers, he can make almost anyone submit to his bidding. Fighting; Davik's training as a British Royal Marine and vampire strength make him a definite force to be reckoned with. Loyalty; Davik rewards his friends with unswerving loyalty, and will stand with them in all their personal trials until the bitter end.

Weaknesses: Lust; Davik loves women, probably too much. He is liable to chase those who are either unavailable or disinterested, which could put him in an unbeneficial and quite precarious situation. Aggression; Davik can get angry pretty easily, causing him to shoot and/or bite first and ask questions later. Stubbornness; Davik's inherent unwillingness to compromise when it comes to his personal agend can make negotiations difficult.
Vampire -

Abilities: Bloodlust, Subterfuge

Flaws: Addiction.

Hobbies & Skills: Marksmanship, Martial Arts, Occultism

Cosmetic Traits(Distinct, character defining physical attributes. These should be minor and offer no real power other than to make your character appear more interesting.) Chrome-tipped fangs.

Quirks and Habits worthy of mention - Chain smoker and nymphomaniac.

Personal History: I was born a human in Manchester, England on September 14th, 1983. I had a fairly uneventful human childhood. I had good parents, my mother was unemployed, but content as a housewife, while my father was a busy politician and member of parliament. I grew up in my father's library, reading military history books and gothic novels. I grew to love and desire conflict, whether it be personal, internal, or global. Struggle and war alone bring human energies to the pinnacle of tension and leave the imprint of nobility on those who dare to face it.
I was born a human in Manchester, England on October 21st, 1983. I had a pretty good childhood. Father was a politician, mother was a professional housewife. I spent most of my time in the house library reading military history books and gothic novels where I grew an insatiable interest in war and politics. I was a pretty reclusive teenager, aside from constantly chasing women when I wasn't soaking up knowledge in my room. I signed up for the British Royal Marines in 2002, and was shipped off to Iraq in 2004. There I did nothing glorious, worked checkpoints inspecting passing cars for illegal weapons.

But I suppose you really want to here how and when I became a Vampire. Well, it was about 11 months ago, I was on leave visiting home. I went out for a drink at the local pub where I crossed paths with a sophisticated looking fellow, looked important. We struck up a decent conversation about current events, world history, and females, and quickly developed a bond. I bought him a shot of absinthe and we talked for hours. We left at the same time; we said our goodbyes and well wishes and I started down the alley towards my car. I suddenly felt a burning, piercing blow to my back and felt something pierce my neck and blood spilling out. The same man I had just been drinking with for 3 hours had attacked me, bitten me, and was now forcing me to drink his blood from his wrist. I swallowed some and suddenly felt a rush of energy, I threw him against the wall and with an astonishing explosion of strength I twisted his neck so hard that not only did I snap his spine, I tore almost every ligament and artery in his neck, he perished fairly quickly.

Now it felt as if my torso were imploding with pain, I fell to my knees clutching my stomach, when it ended, all I felt was an unimaginably intense hunger I'd never felt before. What the fuck had he done to me? Then I put my hand up to my mouth to wipe his off is blood and felt something remarkable, and I had fangs, and reality hit me like a sledge hammer. I was a Vampire. I immediately found the nearest prostitute, enticed her to follow me into the same alley I was turned in and I fed, almost bled the bitch dry and I loved it. I loved what I'd become. In the following months, I was a vagabond, hunting and feeding. And on my hunts, I'd heard whispers of a city in America called Nachton that is inhabited by fellow creatures of the night. I've decided to relocate there in the hope of finding work or making a name for myself in the political scene there.
OOC Checklist

Player name (online is fine) - Marcus
Other Characters you play -
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) - Surfing.
Have you read all the Rules? Yes.
Do you understand that this is an adult board with adult content (sometimes graphic and violent in nature)? Yes.
This board is adult only. Are you over the age of 18? Yes.

Last edited by Alfarinn : 10-23-2006 at 04:40 PM.

Davik Thorne 17 years ago
This is now finished and ready to be reviewed. Sorry it took so long, I'm on a tight daily schedule