Comming down the stairs(talon!)

Halfway up the wonderous staircase Chryseis heard a comotion below. Curisous to see what it was she turned gracefully and hurried down the stairs in a blur, stopping at the last landing before the final flight to the foyer floor, Chryseis saw the beast of a man standing below. Her ankle length skirt swished to the side as her speed caught up to her. Its soft ripples billowing out around her. Her hair swayed in unison.

Staying with us then i see. Have you finished with your cleaning of our beloved cathedral?

Her blank stare bore down on him

Talon 18 years ago
Talon slowly raised his eyes up to meet the speakers, try for the life of him he couldn't remember her name, if she had even given it.

"I think your little chapel will be just fine" he said with a smirk, still amused at his first foray in lawn sculpture.

"So you know where I can find someone to get me a room?"
Chryseis Angelique 18 years ago
The monster of a man smiled secretly to himself as if he knew something she did not.

Narrowing her eyes a bit she dismissed it.

There is a bulter around her most days, Hey has the directory to which rooms are vacant, but i imagine that if your patience is as thin as it appears to be, that you may roam the manor yourself and seek out your own niche in our home.

She paused and took a few steps down the stairs.

But beware to keep out of where you do not belong. I will also assume that you have enough mind of your own to know those places when you come upon them.

(OOC: sorry had to finish Vanilla Sky!)
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Amberelle parked her car to the side of the entrance and climbed out, admiring the magnificent structure. Growing up in New Orleans she'd leared to appreciate fine architecture and this was certainly... very nice. She smiled. Humming happily now that her conversation with Morrigan had soothed most of her fears, she began pulling things from the rear seat and then opened the boot to pull out her luggage. She paused to brush a piece of carpet lint from her midnight blue, custom dyed Louis Vuitton set. She rubbed her hand over the leather and breathed in its scent. 'mmmm'

Moments later the front doors opened again and with a couple bags slung over her shoulder, a garment bag held over the other and wheeling in a large trunk she stepped into the foyer, pausing at the sight of the large man before her, and the porcelin woman at the steps.'

Oh.. hello. Umm, where should I take my things, does anyone know?
The doors behind the large man opened again and the previously scantily clad woman from the cathedral stepped in. She was covered in luggage bags and suitcases. Chryseis turned her head slightly to the greet the woman.This time, Chryseis noticed the woman did not seem so timid, she had a new air about her and her back was pulled not so riggid.

Prepaired for any occasion? she joked dryly.

I am yet again honored to welcome a new member to our grand estate. I'll offer to take some of your bags off your hands as i assume the beast here will not.

Chryseis eyed the large man once more and finnished her decent of the stairs. She approached this new woman and gave a long bow.

I feel Morrigan's approval of you, and thus i also exstend my approval and kindness. If i can be of assistance my name is Chryseis Angelique. My quaters are located on the fourth floor behind the great white marble doors. There is a list of vacant rooms to be found around here, though i can not tell you where it might be at this moment. she smiled and it looked foreign on her, as she was not used to doing so.

You may look around, but you will find that closed doors often mean off limits. Take care to stray from Thaddeus's area, he'll know if you've been around or touched his lovely door, then he'll spend the next 3 hours scrubbing your scent from his handle. Another dry joke, and her eyes gleemed for a second remembering something all too funny.

(OOC: sleep over with my niece and nephew tonight, may not check this till tomorrow!)
She smiled in return at Chryseis, even though the woman's smile was unnerving, it was so.. unnatural. Amberelle shook off that thought and handed her the garment bag she had over her shoulder. I appreciate the offer, thank you. And I am not unfamiliar with minding my own business when it comes to locked doors. I value my privacy so I understand.

She glanced over at the man off to her left and noticed he seemed.. 'He's staring at.. at my breasts, isn't he! The cad!' Even as she became annoyed and glared at him, she couldn't help blushing and feeling a little tingly as well. Before she had a chance to say anything, a commotion could be heard upstairs, a metallic clanging, what sounded like *woofs*, a cat's screeching meow and the sound of small paws furiously running down stairs. 'Oh boy.. sounds like Louis found friends....'
Talon 18 years ago
Talon just smiled even further when he was instructed not to venture into other territories in the manor.. 'I wonder if i keep smiling will they keep stating the ovious.. ah well.. focus.. your here for a reason, and until you find out what that is, play nice..' he said to himself.

when the doors behind him opened he took a second to sniff the air again.. detecting Amberels scent, he didnt turn around.. he stood there for a moment regarding the woman on the stairs, until amberelle came into view.. 'her scent is familiar.. but not completely.. have I met this one?.. doubtful.. from her scent I doubt shes that old..' he then busied himself checking her out.. 'Nice Rack' his smile changed to a wolfish grin..

after the commotion, he went walking out of the foyer deeper into the manor..

"Nice Tits ya got there.. I'd like to smash em into my face" he said to Amberelle without turning as he exited the foyer..

(ooc : out - now wandering the Manor)
Amberelle could sense Louis making a beeline for her down the stairs and she resisted the urge to chuckle at him. Obviously she knew well enough not to wander into private domains but her little friend didn't.. curiosity can kill the cat alright. He came running up to her, charged up the rolling suitcase and with a little leap landed on her shoulder. Images of dogs towering into the heavens flooded her mind as well as his terrified run down the stairs. She brushed her cheek against him to try and calm his rapidly beating heart. His tail curled around her neck and he crouched down with his back arched and glared about.

A few second later, as Talon walked past and out of the foyer she stood blinking, a faintly shocked look on her face. Did he just say.. he wanted..

Sacrebleu! That enculé! How dare he.. She glared after him, fuming.
A commotion was brewing behind them and without looking Chryseis knew what was going on. She felt a shift breeze as a large black feline zipped past her and lept into his masters arms. Following shortly behind him clammering down the stairs barks echoing in the grand foyer was Birseis. Chrys spun around and turned a ice glare onto her beloved female bull mastiff and without words commanded her to stop. The dog skidded across the tile floor as she put on her canine breaks and lowered her head. Chryseis turned back to the young woman.

I see Birseis has made a....friend. Please pardon her bahavior, she has not grown accustom to sharing space with felines. Mostly they are delightful snacks from the alley.

As they spoke the beast man began to wander off, but not without leaving them with a comment. Chryseis face dropped in horror, and for her to express such a display of emotion was a rarity. Her usually promenant fangs now elongated even more as she drew her lips back and hissed at him.

The pig! Let us find you a room now and we will be sure to not choose one close to his!

(OOC: yesterday typed out a reply and bam strom threw out power /cry )
She nodded at Chryseis, whom she had decided she rather liked, and smiled as she visably shook her head to clear the brute's words

Yes, let's get as far from.. him.. as we can find. Perhaps you can suggest a suite that has a nice view? I used to have a view of the Vieu Carrie and the river, I loved how the moon shimered on the water. Or perhaps one close to.. well, is there a dojo here, or a gym?

She walked up beside Chryseis and looked down at the massive dog watching her and her companion so intently. With a soft smile she held out her hand, palm up, to allow the wary animal to sniff her.

((OOC Quite alright! We were pretty busy this weekend so all is good. And feel free to guide Amby around the place or dump her off as she would see fit.)
I think a first floor suite would be perfect for you.

Chryseis begn to walk with the youngg girl beside her. They exited the foyer via a right hall wall and she began to descibe the manor.

I know of a vacant set of rooms just along one of our 5 lush gardens. It's one that Morrigan herself fancies, the garden of lost angels. It has many fountains thruout with one grand fountain located in the center. Each fountain is made from imported marble of the finest quality from italy.A beautiful hedge maze surrounds the garden. The bushes themselves are Lonicera tatarica, or the Honeysuckle with pink blooms. The bushes rise to 8 - 10 feet tall and we keep them well maintained. Marble statues of children can be found amongst the many other varieties of blooming and and non flowering plants. I do believe that your walk out patio has a nearby Salix matsudana, 'Tortuosa' aka the Corckscrew Willow and much spanish moss is to be found. Your accent tells me you are from the south and your french screams the bayou so maybe those plants will give you some comfort.

Chryseis slowed as the approached a set of double doors. Pausing in front of them she turn her vacant eyes back to the woman.

Also before we step inside you will also be pleased to know that an indoor pool is just further down this hall and to your right. As for the dojo and gym, we have another building for all sorts of training. she paused and cocked her head to the side.

I don't believe i have recieved your name yet miss.
Oh, that garden sounds magnifique! she whispered as Chryseis described it, her mind imagining it and spending early evenings just opening her doors and letting the smells waif inside before walking down for a swim. She smiled.. life here would be so pleasant, finally. After they paused at the doors she began to blush furiously when she realized her rudeness.

Pardon moi! I just assumed you had been there when I introduced myself to Morrigan, I remember now you weren't. My name is Amberelle, Amberelle De'Espionne. This scamp is Louis.
Chryseis nodded and opened the door. The empty room revealed itself like a breath of fresh air. It was spacious and simply painted in blues. Bookshleves to the ceiling still filled with many books just waiting to be read. A small rolltop desk sat in the center of the room facing the stained glass french doors which lead to the garden. Chryseis seemed to be lost in thought when she sighed and turned to Amberelle.

This was lady Charlotte's room at one point. Thus the reason for some belongings still in here. She ceases to be amongst us now and you are welcome to remove anything you wish from these rooms. The french doors will take you to the garden, and the door to our left with bring you into your remaining rooms. Decorate as you see fit Amberelle, the freedom of choice is entirely up to you now.

Her odd words echo'd slightly in the room and she aburptly turned to leave. As she walked through the archway of the doors she stopped.

If you are not too tired from your trip, later this evening i will be at the House of Pain. Come and experience some of our night life amongst friends and safety.

With that she dissapeared without another word, leaving the door open and Amberelle to her moving in.

(OOC: chrys out!)
Walking into the middle of the room, Amby bent so Louis could jump down from her shoulder. With soft thumps her luggage fell down around her and she slowly turned a circle taking it all in. She hugged herself and smiled, then started giggling softly until it erupted into full blown giddy laughter that echoed down the halls.

Soon she was wandering around the rooms, quite pleased at the state of them. More than once she would point to ooohh and ahhh about something to the black cat weaving between her legs purring. It didn't take too long to unpack. While she sighed and mused to herself about how she missed her custom cedar closet, it was more than a fair trade.

While Louis tested the large feather bed for her, stomping around until he found just the right soft spot to take his nap, she changed to go work out a little before checking out the town.

((OOC - Amby out, to go check out the dojo)