Skeleton board set up

Starting to set up the board which will be viewable but no posting within yet. Would love to hear ideas and suggestions to improve or streamline it. =)

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
K actually I didnt lock up the additional sections but dont post in them yet. If you look in the usergroup section, I've set up the usergroups for the private view for each house. This is how we'll protect the confidences within the houses.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Also these are placeholder names. That'll be one of the last things we decide. Still trying to organize it all. Again, no eta for release since we'll want to customize the look of this board as well. =D
Chryseis Angelique 18 years ago
i was wondering how you were going to prevent metathinking between clans. (which would be when you as a person knows somethin that your character would not but you act like they do!)
the usergroups solves that!

lookin good atm.
Mai 18 years ago
The only difficulty will be when/if a person has more than one character in more than one clan. Then we'd have to rely on the player's integrity.. there's just no way around that, other than to allow only one character. *shrug* People are likely going to run more than one. I know both Mae's are already thinking about it.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I hadn't thought that far /snort. Us keeping it small I think will help with the integrity of not revealing 'plans' from other guilds. I dont know, do we want to restrict clan memberships? I'd hate to restrict anything at this point. There are ways around it. We could, for now restrict it but open it up to create more toons once we get established further?