Dead end jobs

WAITRESS! EXCUSSEEE MEEEE MISS!

Diane winced and closed her eyes. Opening them slowly she smiled at the middle aged couple infront of her.

I'm sorry guys, if you could give me one second, i'll be right back.

Turning around slowly she looked at the woman who was waving frantically at her from five feet away. Of course, obviously this woman's issue was the most important issue in the world. Why else couldn't she wait until Diane had finished with the new guests? Obviously.

Yes mam, what can i do for you. Is something wrong?

She stepped up to the table and the frantic woman pointed a long shiney gold nail at her plate.

Can I get some butter?

Seriously? Seriously. Diane stared at the woman briefly.

Ya I'll get that for you.

Your fucking kidding me. She thought to herself.

Dia! Your foods up! A male voice boomed from the kitchen. Couldn't anyone bring the food out for her? Was it that impossible.

I shoulda took that stripper job at the new club. Which job was more humiliating?

Did that really matter anymore, not really. What really mattered was money to pay her bills. Though moving into the packs residence made life alot easier for her, she still was in some mega debt credit wise. Plus the baby needed new things constantly.

The pack. How strange did that sound? People she was 'related' too. Strangers actually. But strangers with a common claus. They all turned into wolves at the full moon. She definatly was a freak of nature.

The annoying woman had her butter and it was time to get back to the next table. She had five more hours until closing.