The parade has started!!!

Everyone is cordially invited to join the Masquerade parade! Remember, please wear (and describe) your mask. Come as you are, in costume, or in your finest threads. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Babylon. Pleasure awaits.

Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
*tap tap* May I please have access to read the Babylon thread in the Uptown section? I'd like to read about it before I enter. Thank you *smile*

here is the error message :

Amberelle DeEspionne, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Alyshia 17 years ago
I had the same problem as Amberelle /nod
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Doh, I fix!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Try now. Members with approved bios can read but not post. Unregistered and registered but not approved should be able to read but not post. Lemme know.
still the same error for me..
Fallon 17 years ago
If we're talking about the only Babylon thread I see...I (Fallon) was able to post. (but I only did as a test and then deleted it)
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Yeah the special event section. Try now and see if you can see and post. Remember, none approved bios (registered) and unregistered won't be able to post, but still be able to read.
i mean not in the events area but in the uptown section where the sticky for Babylon is.. which most likely has the club's description..?
OK I see Fallon posted a test but it still won't let me view *cries*
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Oh. Any rp'ing for babylon now is to start in the special events thread. After its over (in a week or so depending if it gets any action) then we'll move the threads out and to their specific spots with redirects left in the special event section. That was the plan at least.
Fallon 17 years ago
yea - I didn't see the 'Special Event's' section :P *puts glasses on* ahhhh, now I do :S
I just wanted to read the main sticky which is where y'all usually describe a place. I don't wanna post, I wanna read... but you won't let me... =(
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Yeah, I'll shut babylon down from new posts because that really wouldn't make sense to post in the special event and in the club itself.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;34251
I just wanted to read the main sticky which is where y'all usually describe a place. I don't wanna post, I wanna read... but you won't let me... =(

I'm really sorry. I'm doing the best I can, trying to figure things out. From what I can tell, you should be able to read, just not post.
i sees it It sounds sweet... now to go!

*huggles Ell....errr, no way... Roz*
Okies I posted in the parade thread but it says a mod has to approve it before it is visable....
Simon Huntington 17 years ago
GRRRR
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I remember the same thing happened with the new supporter sub section, but everything is set to NOT moderate so I dont know why this is happening. I just royally screwed up this event, i guess.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Alright, I figured it out. Should be fine now. Enjoy...or try to =/