Hopping Back In

Trying to hop back in.
Not sure, as a Tacharan, where to jump in first though. Any helpers?

Iov Hammerthynn 17 years ago
Well, tom cruise, feel free to jump into anything not labeled private =D
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
I'd suggest an intro / orientation thread with Dayle or Carol to get you situated in the Domicile, then hit the clan forums. Pretty much same deal as for humans, just with a bit more structure. You'll do fine.

If you like you can pop in Alec's next training thread - pm me if you're interested. Generally, if you get something started in our clan area one of us will get involved. Cheers!
Richard Nailor 17 years ago
Sounds good. I'll work on it.

Thanks for the help.
Ginnie 17 years ago
Just beware, some of us like to bite the pretty ones.

Not me of course. *bats her eyes innocently*

You're welcome to pester Ginnie as well....well as soon as she's home anyway.
Jan 17 years ago
*waits patiently to be bitten by Ginnie*

Tease! =*(
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Hey, get off my kool-aid! :P
Ginnie 17 years ago
Ok, Jan, but you get to fend of Nova... *bares her fangs*
Jan 17 years ago
Woot!

My sister better not to be getting between me and a hot chick biting me on the neck...cause that's just wrong. I wouldn't do it to her! Hot chicks are free to bite her any time.
Nova 17 years ago
I dun need to know about my brother's freaky biting games :X
Nova 17 years ago
JINX!!!!!
Ginnie 17 years ago
*snort*

Well seems like we're playing it as Richard being Clanless at this point.
Cyrus 17 years ago
mmm Lunch.

*cough*

I mean... welcome to Nachton Richard.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Don't fret Richard, there are tons of ways you can be assimilated by the Orphans if that's what you want.. Though I would have thought you'd choose some place to belong with more.. umm.. can't say class.. history? *winks at her Tachy friends*
Alyshia 17 years ago
Clans are safe, but there are other ways, there are a few people here on the board who are clanless like Panos and soon to be Alexandra, it is hard but it is doable as long as you're willing to fight for what you believe in
Perhaps they should make an *unofficial* Orphan Clan for those who dont fit in? More as a Pact for Survival (helping each other out, etc) then following set guidelines/rules. (otherwise, why leave the clan?). But yeah, gotta fix up my bio a bit before getting into things.
Aishe 17 years ago
There is an unofficial orphan clan. It's called Tacharan, which is the literal translation iirc, and it's not officially recognized by either of the other two.

Sort of redundant to go making another one!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
The Tacharan have just become so big that the other two clans can't really go killing them all. They still thumb their noses at them just from a safe distance these days.
I was under the impression that some had just split from Tacharan? I could be wrong (having been out of the loop)...
Cyrus 17 years ago
Some is overstating it a bit. So far only Panos left Tach on his own free will and Alexandra is considering breaking away from it completely. Thats two. In a large clan, thats nothing.

It is hard to find your place in Nachton when you first arrive. Read every thread in City Gates and Getting Started forums. Be sure your profile says to Show all posts no matter what age. That can sometimes help in getting a feel for things that have happened in the past. Read the visible sections of each clan. Find out what they are like, who is in each and their overall tone / goals.

If you need any help please feel free to ask.