Défilé de Nuit

Club Eternity presents another rare gem in the crown that is Nachton's uptown night life. Starting at dusk Halloween evening, a night time parade will start its way down Uptown's strip featuring hundreds of beautiful dancers found from some of the most exotic countries known to man, dressed in their culture's finery and exquisite masks. The night parade will kick off the grand opening of

Babylon

An exclusive exotic dancing club featuring two floors, main stage, three dancing poles and live entertainment. Babylon will offer live dancing, a full menu of anything your mind can think of with the the lure of private rooms and dancing located in the back.

Bring your black tie, latex, leather and lace - whatever fetish grabs your fancy is here and much, much more. Dozens of men and women walking the floor, catering to your every need bringing you drinks, food or their company, while you enjoy the live bands and entertainers that the entertainment scene has to offer. Private rooms are already booked but there's always room for Nachton's finest and this means YOU.

Come join us and taste the forbidden fruit.

As with all events, this will be exclusively in the event forum and will involve both Babylon AND Eternity for those who aren't sure an exotic strip club is your style. Feel free to enjoy the parade which will be the entry thread and mingle back and forth between Club E and Babylon which are directly across the street from each other. There will be mini events happening at both clubs - a show at Babylon and fine dining at Club E.

Exclusive nachton residents means YOU. Special invitations are extended to all members, new and old. This is not a casual event and we expect to see everyone in their most exquisite finery, but here's the trick with your treat...you MUST wear a mask and not just any Lone Ranger mask, a mask fitting your personality and it must be worn into whichever you choose to enter, either Club E or Babylon.

This will run from Halloween evening until Friday November 3rd. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Alexandra 17 years ago
*claps all excitingly* (is that even a word) Wooohoooo this will be fun and I love that picture so much Roz but already told you that at DA
Dawn Ratana 17 years ago
"I have not yet begun to defile myself."
Panos Mehalitsenos 17 years ago
got my mask picked out already!