Shay!

You got a keeshound! those are the SWEETEST dogs!!!! Super smart and VERY loyal and protective. We had one growing up. But um... they get to be medium sized so remember that as he "grows" here

Fallon 17 years ago
no...its a pom shouldn't get more than 5 lbs
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
that's a keeshound puppy, i swear..! see the marks on his eyes, the coloring and the curly tail? keeshound.. like a baby version of the one i had as a kid.
Shay 17 years ago
lol - well I got it off a pomeranian site and all the info...sire/bitch was pomeranian and on the same site...that's all I can go by.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Awwww keeshondje the snout looks different though, we have many of those around here, I think they're a Dutch breed /nod
Aishe 17 years ago
Funny how much alike poms and keeshonds look when they're teeny. The face is really funny for a pom and I can see the resemblance to the keeshonds especially around the eyes, but the coloring is all pommy.

That said, I swear Shay had better taste than to get a yip-dog! Shoulda gotten the keeshond.
Shay 17 years ago
Just looked at a lot of keeshound pups, and see how they can be confused...very similar.
The reason for the 'yip' dog is size, pure and simple. She wanted something she could carry around in a purse, ala Jessica Simpson
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
well i know nothing of poms.. very interesting that they look so much alike!

here's some keeshond pics
Cyrus 17 years ago
Sneezes.

Damned canines.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Sooo cute *knuffs the keeskhon and talks in dutch to it* awww wat een schatje