Yes, I'm bored today

I am sitting here reading old posts and because I was board. There is a great deal of sex on this board. Yay! So my strange little mind wants to know.

What's your favorite scene and why?

Alexandra 17 years ago
lol you must be bored indeed I haven't read that many posts to say which one is my fav. but i remember one between Cyrus and Fallon which was pretty damn hot, something to do with a piercing?
Cyrus 17 years ago
ops:

Let me add the fact that the post in question caused someone to google Frenum Ladder.... under images no less!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Lol I remember that funny stuff
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Favorite sex scene or just scene?
Ginnie 17 years ago
Sex scene!
Aishe 17 years ago
Did we really have to revisit that one?

*sob*
Shay 17 years ago
Your time is coming hon...just accept it and make the best of it
Aishe 17 years ago
I live in denial.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Rofl, Ooo you know, there was a scene with Wren in the shower, that was pretty steamy
Ginnie 17 years ago
*snerk*
Panos Mehalitsenos 17 years ago
dude,

'one' of thaddy's and alffarin's shower scenes long ago, prolly almost a year now was like whoa, to say the least!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
*blushes* >_> Simple water conservation is all... doing our civic duty...
Rachyl 17 years ago
Yeah, but just imagine all the energy needed to maintain such an endless supply of hot water?
Cyrus 17 years ago
You realize now I have this need to reread all the sex on this board. hahah

Though I think Nova and Kyle is kinda super. They are so passionate but its more left unsaid than shown. I love how one minute they are arguing then Kyle insists hes the boy and boom sex happens. haha its awesome.
Rachyl 17 years ago
Honestly, I found Wren's recent explorations of Drev rather heart-pounding and face-fanning in their unabashed innocence and discovery.

I too, have more reading to do.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
well when we discuss the best sex scenes here we can;t forget the LONGEST one which was pretty damn hot.. with Meegan / Rachyl and umm.. I forgot her name..
Alexandra 17 years ago
I think we need more f/f sex thingies hot steamy ones anyone up for it? /giggle
damnit i STILL have not done a sex scene... no one to do it with! (Amby's not into one night stands and casual sex *sigh* )
Rachyl 17 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;32466
well when we discuss the best sex scenes here we can;t forget the LONGEST one which was pretty damn hot.. with Meegan / Rachyl and umm.. I forgot her name..

People Watching originally started by Veronica segued into a slow, threeway seduction and moved to Wine and Chocolate starring Meegan, Rachyl and Veronica.

It also happened, I believe, to be the first f/f(/f) scene here! ops:
yep it was the first f/f scene here!