can we create thoes that die?

Was wondering if players con create characters for the perhaps of the chase so to speak. A short term character for a certain vampire to feed on and then kill. Everything agreed of course

Fiona 17 years ago
you can RP one without going throught the whole process of setting up a new character. If you read through various "hunting" posts, you'll see that we just make up the circumstances and have at. i doubt staff would be thrilled to go through all the hassle of setting up a full fledged account just to have them killed off next week.
Nicholae 17 years ago
Yes...your own NPC, so to speak
Wesley 17 years ago
Nicholae;31078
Yes...your own NPC, so to speak

NPC?

not up on all the in house stuff yet... also 4 month baby old role player..

would love to be a victim for any of use lol
Wesley 17 years ago
Fiona;31077
you can RP one without going throught the whole process of setting up a new character. If you read through various "hunting" posts, you'll see that we just make up the circumstances and have at. i doubt staff would be thrilled to go through all the hassle of setting up a full fledged account just to have them killed off next week.

where would I find the "hunting" posts ? pleas
Fiona 17 years ago
most of them are kind of part of another thread. here's one that showed Sorin and Fiona hunting - http://sanguineaffliction.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522 though it was not the overall purpose of the thread, it was a major part of it (not to mention it was the first time I had done that particular twist!)

and an NPC is a "non-player character". basically anyone you write into your threads - taxi drivers, store clerks, students/teachers, doormen, victims, etc.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I killed a couple dozen once =D Good times.
Lotus 17 years ago
yeah if you're just wanting to have a snack, just write it into your thread... it doesnt need a history and a name unless you're going to be actually PLAYING that character.
Wesley 17 years ago
tankes
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Cyrus has been known to snack on a few also
Jan 17 years ago
But one of the oldest hunting threads is

The Mall

At the end of it. Cyn was a handful
Cyrus 17 years ago
Whistles innocently.

I believe the majority of hunting type posts happen in the Back Alley, House of Pain or in the marina area. Vampires are known to find food in any location really. Just look around. I highly suggest reading the entire board if you can just to learn up on whats happening and to get a feel for the board style. If you cannot see all the posts go into your User CP (control panel) and under Edit Options change the Default Thread Age Cut off to Show All. Be sure to save your options once that is changed.

Also, if you are looking to be the erm victim of said act simply speak to a vampire of your choice about it. I assume you would not wish to die but to be turned perhaps. For ideas along those lines read this post between Fallon and Panos.

NPC = Non Player Character or someone you create to briefly be introduced and then turn into a snack either they live and walk away or die. That doesnt matter as long as you, the PC or Player Character, do not use anyone else's character without their own direct participation.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
here's a couple examples of hunting threads I've done / been in :
Amby hunting solo (man I forget how she likes to cut loose some times)
Amby hunting with Cyrus and Ginnie
Connie 17 years ago
I've shared my hunting a couple times (here and here) but mine haven't been as... active... as some of the other folks'.