No one noticed?

ops:

Wesley 17 years ago
oh no... I missed something? What?
Alexandra 17 years ago
I did I did !! but then I already drooled over it at DA
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Yeah I thought that would be a big clue for us DA'ers. Shhhh, let's see how long it takes everyone else =D
Ambrose 17 years ago
Wow!
Wesley 17 years ago
out in the cold here
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
=D There are new black and white banners for the skins, however, the worksafe no image image...yeah that makes sense...is still in place for those who need it. =) Wesley, use the drop down menu at the very bottom left hand corner to switch skins. Enjoy!

Wesley 17 years ago
oh nifty cool... yup cool
Fallon 17 years ago
How could someone not notice??? It's just...wow!
Wesley 17 years ago
wow... me old and slow
Suki Langston 17 years ago
My skins are all the worksafe ones. Sorry! I dont normally notice things until its pointed out.
Mosi 17 years ago
Wow, the Nosebleed is scary but the vbDark is sexA! /rawr!!
Ginnie 17 years ago
I'm drooling over the lovely nosebleed image. *runs to play with the skins*
Ginnie 17 years ago
Damn sexy.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Suki Langston;30814
My skins are all the worksafe ones. Sorry! I dont normally notice things until its pointed out.

That's what I figured /snort.
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I use Mai style
Nicholae 17 years ago
Question...any one know why even though I've now changed my SA skin five times this morning, to WS, yet everytime I close out of my browser and go back, it's the new one? I like the new one...but I prefer the WS one :S
Nothing is happening to my log in status...just the skin keeps changing back...
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Dunno, clear you cache and cookies probably.
Rachyl 17 years ago
If you change it from the dohickey dropdown at the bottom that locks you in to that theme.

You need to log out, then delete your cookies for SA, then log back in and re-set each theme for each character.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I just said that.
Fallon 17 years ago
lol - well, it didn't work in either case...so I give up. nothing I want to spend that much time worrying about