Awww! Congrats!!

To the two 'soon to be' mommies - Rachyl and Meegan!!!
Shay is so jealous...can't wait to see how this all turns out, but we're all happy for you two!

Alexandra 17 years ago
Wait.. i'm confused, are the characters preggers or the persons behind them *feels a little stupid for asking this*
Shay 17 years ago
lol -- the character Rachyl is preggers...I don't believe the scribes even live in the same state
Alexandra 17 years ago
Oooo ok well then congrats Rachyl
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
*grins* This is very sweet, I like the new sig too
Shay 17 years ago
I also thought the sig was brilliant!
Wesley 17 years ago
Ooooo wedding cake. Yummmmmy
Shay 17 years ago

Wedding? Who said anything about a wedding?
Wesley 17 years ago
missread... lol
Shay 17 years ago
lol -- I guess a lot of people still assume the two events go hand in hand...but having a personal stake in the one, and not the other, I may tend to be a bit sensitive
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Plus that kind of wedding isn't legal in the US right now anyway, but maybe it is in Nachton - you never know =-D
Shay 17 years ago
I thought it was legal in Massachusettes?
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Last I heard anything, the last state that tried had it turned over. /shrug
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
I -think- it's legal in Mass but it wouldn't be recognized outside of that state. Could be confused about that though :.
Fallon 17 years ago
As far as I know, California - San Francisco - did start allowing them, and then turned them over...but prior to that Mass had made them legal. See Here.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Move over the Europe, it's legal here
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
just have to be a legal "domestic partner" outside of Mass... here in texas it's not legal at all but X's company is based out of san francisco so they allow it and offer benies to cover them, it's pretty cool.