I hate IE

I had two almost finished posts and the stinking program chrashed on me. I hate it, hate it! Stupid work won't use Firefox.. *glares and pouts*

Rachyl 17 years ago
I write in Notepad (well, a clone called Editpad) before posting

*comforting hugs*
Fiona 17 years ago
i use word, but same idea. sides - it's easier to spellcheck (not that it catches everything... but if you see how bad they were before... *shudder*)
Aishe 17 years ago
I use crayons, fingerpaints and whiteout.
Fiona 17 years ago
your poor screen!!!
Aishe 17 years ago
I'm sorry, I can't read that. Can you type louder please?
Fallon 17 years ago
lol -- I use notepad as well...I've lost so many of those kinds of posts, though usually from when the forum (not this one) crashes... In any event, having it on notepad has totally relieved me of such worries.
You're not alone though hon...and it does suck.
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I lost so many posts when CRC (now AEA) was having bouncing issues that I started using wordpad also. Now its totally essential since I start writing a post and might need to do other things in the middle of it.
Wesley 17 years ago
me use word... but it's crashed on me at times, so i feel your pain. Lets have a group pouting for de lady!
Nicholae 17 years ago
Alfarinn
I lost so many posts when CRC (now AEA) was having bouncing issues that I started using wordpad also. Now its totally essential since I start writing a post and might need to do other things in the middle of it.

Yep - if nothing else, AEA was a great training ground for me too