attn: artemis and pak...

What the hell? You come back in here after like five thousand years and the first damn thing you come up with is messing with my archives?

I'm oddly flattered!

And slightly afraid.

(welcome back, good to see you playing more Artemis, leave my books alone plswtfxkkthxla)

Pakpao 17 years ago
*adjusts halo*

Eves dropping are we?

I can't believe you'd suspect a former librarian of ever messing with your precious books. Book are our freinds...
Artemis Bellezone 17 years ago
Well Pak, you know it gets lonely in those musty old archives. And of course it is clear that Kem missed me.

Don't worry Kem it was just friendly redecorating. It will make the archives more inviting. People will come visit you more often that way.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
There are so many scary things wrong with that... Artemis doing my redecorating... me having visitors...

"I weren't dropping no eaves... I swear Miss Pakpao!"
Nicholae 17 years ago
Artemis Bellezone
Don't worry Kem it was just friendly redecorating. It will make the archives more inviting. People will come visit you more often that way.

PARTY!!!!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I was personally amused by the suggested organization... the ever logical colour and size method!

Shall we just move one of the bars down there now? Had we known the basement was going to be a hot happening spot we'd have started the lounge down there.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
My sense of organization transcends your methods. What can I say, it's a gift. If I weren't so modest I might even say it's divine.

And can I help it if I'm just -that- hip?

*smiles humbly and glances around shiftily*