Familiar in need...

Hey, (this goes out to the lady-vamps )

So i'm new to the game. My *normal* human is named Sam Galpin if you hadnt picked up on that yet. I *should* be given the OK to start pretty soon, having just made some amendments to my bio. Those from above have told me i should post in here.

I'm looking to become a Familiar, perhaps eventually even Turned. Not too sure on the latter, but with the former it would perhaps be as an Ally or in Awe (see http://www.sanguineaffliction.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488) So if anyone is interested, let me know through response to this or PM.

Alexandra 17 years ago
Ooo tasty, I'd be interested also i would go with ally
Sam 17 years ago
Ok...sounds good to me!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Damnit I leave the computer for one freaking hour and I miss out on the tasty new men.

*looks around for Alec and runs away before he can catch her*
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Merde! An offer like that makes me want to FIND time to play again...! (OK lots of things do.. I love you guys ya know that!) At least another French assassin will get to =)
oh and let me mention... David Boreaniz is the freaking hottest man on the planet, I would do him SO fast... *drool* ahem.. Yeah so, Nice sig
Sam 17 years ago
Now now ladies...nothing is set in stone for starters! I'm going to take some advice another Vamp communicated to me telepathically...before i make any permanent decisions i am going to look around, see peoples style of play, and see how Sam turns out. He might be incompatable with some people, or he might not. Give me a decent amount of time. He isnt going to become a Familiar right away.

Is it just me, or has Sam attracted the Frenchies? :P
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Bring more men please. Kk thx!
Oui! More men please! preferably tall, muscled and dangerous.. but we are not terribly picky.
Aishe 17 years ago
What's wrong with Egyptians? I'm short and perky and playful damnit. And my breath doesn't smell like caviar!
You, young lady *points finger at Aishe* now, YOU have a man so hush!
Aishe 17 years ago
Mine's broken I want another?
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
Oooh. That smarts.
Ginnie 17 years ago
This makes me want to create a man character just to see which one of you lovely ladies will snatch him up first. It might be interesting to be on the other side of the mating game for a change.
Nicholae 17 years ago
Yea, hang in there Kem...seems I've been overlooked as well.
Ok...so I have some issues...I'm sure they're nothing a nice, loving lass wouldn't be able to help me with

Oh...and Amby...that's Jason Statham...not Angel though I will admit that pic on the right does look like him.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
Now wait just a second, she didn't deny my existence, just called me broken.

By my count that means I'm still a step closer than you on the "I'm gonna get some tonight" scale.
Nicholae 17 years ago
Heh...point taken.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Sam I fixed your sig credits, they were a little out of whack, and changed your name to Sam Galpin. If you want it to be just Sam, let me know.
Sam 17 years ago
Ok. Thanks, Just responded to your PM but either way works for me.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Hey!! I go to sleep and next thing I know people are after Sam... not fair!! *cries* I saw him first!!! *stomps feet*