hanging head in shame....

I'm not even entirely certain how to title this one....

but, damn! A ton has happened - it's gonna take forever to see what mischeif ya'll have gotten into since i was last here....

first off, a HUGE apology for disappearing off the face of the earth. the last four months have been the best of my life and I have had little time to be online, and honestly, my muse took a hike for awhile. eveytime i'd sit down to play, i came up totally blank. but dear, sweet Fiona (stop rolling your eyes) has been nagging me non-stop lately to come out, so I thought it was about time I did before she really causes me some harm. it'll take me a bit to figure out how to get her back into this, but i have faith she can come up with something. if anyone has any ideas how to explain her absence, i am more than willing to listen.

I missed you guys!!!!

Ginnie 17 years ago
Welcome back!

We all need to have some time we can call "the best of our lives." Glad to see you back and my suggestion is to just jump right in. Have a family emergency or european vacation explain her absence away.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Everyone works on their own timeline anyway - just say she's back from taking some time off in Europe! =D
Fiona 17 years ago
i think i'm starting to see a trend here... i suspect her first post back is gonna be pure fiona... *ouch*

thanx guys!
Aishe 17 years ago
Woot, welcome back and things! *loans you some thumbtacks to make your muse stick around*
Shay 17 years ago
Always good to see a familiar face Welcome back!
Claire 17 years ago
Welcome back
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
I wanted to peek in on your thread in Club E, but I'm not sure who to use. Hrmm...maybe Carol?
Cyrus 17 years ago
Welcome back.
Fiona 17 years ago
Ellis Dubán
I wanted to peek in on your thread in Club E, but I'm not sure who to use. Hrmm...maybe Carol?

she'd put poor fiona into shock.....
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Maybe Simon? I can't bring out Ellis just yet =D
Fiona 17 years ago
tough choice - the entertainment value of watching fiona try to keep up with carol is very tempting... but i have to admit, it scares me! simon would be the much better choice under the circumstances. besides, fiona's still confused what tacharan is all about. (though i can't wait to get fiona and ellis in the same room!)