Lost... one newbee

This, I hope, is the appreciate place to say hello.

HELLO! want to join in here.. and get active. Am reading and re-reading... will set up a character as soon as I digest what I read three times.

anyway hope to have fun!

Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Welcome! Do feel free to let staff know if you have questions - The Voice is one way to contact us, or if you have clan specific questions (or just want to talk to a real human person) you can contact any of these guys.

For now, just to let you know when you pick a character name, you don't have to make a new account - we can change the name on your current one.
Aishe 17 years ago
Welcome! Ditto what Thaddeus just said. Hope to see more of ya.
Fallon 17 years ago
Well, look what the kitty drug in Hiya! Hope you like it here, they're a bunch of awesome people, and fun abounds! Though some may appear threatening, their bites are worse than their barks...
Wesley 17 years ago
Fallon Tierney
Well, look what the kitty drug in Hiya! Hope you like it here, they're a bunch of awesome people, and fun abounds! Though some may appear threatening, their bites are worse than their barks...

is this de person I lost and may have found again?
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Hey and welcome!
Alexandra 17 years ago
Welcome, new food *licks lips*
Rachyl 17 years ago
Welcome!

Just a few tips...

Don't go out down the dark alley, don't talk to trees, and never, never ever leave the house without your towel!
Ginnie 17 years ago
Damnit Rachyl! I almost spit Iced Latte all over my keyboard!

Welcome to the madness, we don't bi...um never mind. Hi.
Rachyl 17 years ago
Not my fault if you can't decide to spit or swallow, dearie.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Welcome to Nachton.
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Ditto that Welcome to Nachton
Ginnie 17 years ago
Rachyl

I hate you...

Also welcome to Derail Town, Population...me, him, her and them.
Fallon 17 years ago
Rachyl

Blink
Wesley 17 years ago
Well thanks people? (question mark) cause some of ya, I understand my not be (people)

So damn lost yet. Thinking on being food first. Will have ya character this week.
Cool to be here.
Rachyl 17 years ago
If you like, I'm usually available all day via IM, you're more than welcome to drop me a line.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Bienvenue..!!!! Fresh blood... errr faces... are always welcome
Suki Langston 17 years ago
Welcome! Enjoy your stay and dont play outside after dark.
Mathias 17 years ago
Mmmm..meat for the beast..
Sam 17 years ago
Hey. Another 'newbie' reporting in. The Cat dragged this one in too...alive, of course, i'm to be some one elses meal i fear.

Here is a newb question for all of you: Shall i post my bio under the appropiate place and wait for a Mod to tell me something? Or should i PM it to a mod?
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Go ahead and post it in the bio section. Staff will review and get back to you promptly =) And welcome! Looking foward to reading your bio!