How to get a weekend off...

...without even trying!

Step One: BF gives you a starbucks gift card cause like, you're cool and he loves you or something.

Step Two: You finally go to Starbucks before work.

Step Three: You get a frappawhateverno and a yummy muffin.

Step Four: You leave.

Step Five: You step yourself right off the curb outside the store into a storm drain, sprain your ankle, tear some ligaments, rip a tendon, and viola! Instant free and easy weekend WITH, I might add, painkillers! *giggle*

It's actually rather unfortunate as there were some things I was looking forward to doing this weekend, but I suppose nothing that couldn't be done another time. *sigh* I thought maybe I'd rest up tomorrow and still be able to play tennis on Sunday but the whole 'everything in your foot is torn' deal is putting a damper on that idea.

Now we must find entertainment.

Fallon 17 years ago
Holy smoke girl! Thank goodness you didn't do more damage, but what a way to get attention!

And I thought I was bad when I tripped over the garden hose and fell into the street in front of our house...I didn't even bruise! LOL
Alexandra 17 years ago
OMG and you were wearing your brand new 5" Prada shoes!! way to go girl

Keep that foot up and let the BF spoil you rotten
Cyrus 17 years ago
Ouch! Feel better. Make sure you do the Physical Therapy and such that goes along with injuries like that.

Enjoy your weekend off to the best of your ability!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Jesus look where you're walking!!!! /shakes you and takes your coffee away!
Aishe 17 years ago
Would you believe I actually didn't drop the coffee? I held on to it tenaciously! MY CAFFEINE!!!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
And wtf, answer your phone!
Aishe 17 years ago
cell phone bizatch.

(Removed her cell#. ~R)
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
...that'sa mah girl! Tears her leg off but doesn't waste the caffeine! Wuwu!
Aishe 17 years ago
And in a stunning twist of irony, I just sliced my finger open deep enough that it hasn't stopped bleeding in oh... 10 minutes or so. I refuse to go back to the ER though.

Someone shoot me today please?
Fallon 17 years ago
OOOOOhhh!!! You told me it had slowed down!
Get yer butt in to have it stitched!
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Wow, that seriously blows :
Ambrose 17 years ago
well... ummm... you're getting all this twisted evil stuff out of the way now instead of later?

Sorry thats as optomistic as i can be with this mess.

From now on... no coffee... it is the root of all evil. A necessary and delightful evil but evil nonetheless.

TRY and take care of yourself.
We're going to need to make one of those giant hamster balls for you, aren't we? :P
Ginnie 17 years ago
Awww. *huggles the Bunny*

I want a giant hamster ball!!! OMg talk about scaring the new recruits. *snerk*
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Nope, she needs one of those scooter chairs... and maybe a seat belt.
And a crash helmet, because she'll manage to flip it over on the stairs or something.
Aishe 17 years ago
I keep having twitchy little nightmares about the horrific snapping sound when I actually twisted it, lol.

*glances around and twitches*
Cyrus 17 years ago
Oh I hate the nightmares the worst. After knee surgery I kept dreaming that the incision was going to pop open and blood and bones would pour out. Ick!

You have my utmost empathy Aishe!
Fallon 17 years ago
I used to dream about stepping down off a bus, and falling onto my face...had that dream for about 10 years, and then it actually happened! But the dream stopped
I really hope I don't have the same experience with my Yogi Bear coming out of a flying saucer dreams, Fallon...