A view to a kill (invite only)

She never wore an evening gown, let alone one in combination with heels and nice jewelry, the black dress clung to her body like a second skin, it showed off her toned legs and made her look classy and sexy at the same time.

After recieving the portfolio from Taiji she had gone home to read it's content, using her resources she made a few calls to an old Japanese friend who translated the clipings and text for her, reading the computer print outs that came with the file she found out the targets name,
Nakamura Ohiyo.

He was in his late twenties, and should be staying at the Grand Piazza, she had contacted her bouncer friend over at the HoP, she knew he had contact with other bouncers and doormen around town and could give her the information she needed such as his room numer and the floor he would be staying in.

Calling the reception she checked on the dinner reservations for mister Nakamura, finding out what time he would be having dinner that night she made her way down to the 5 star hotel.

She arrived early, confirming her reservations she smiled at the doorman, making her way to the restaurant she was guided to her table, one facing the one Ohiyo would be seated at that night, she didn't have to wait long, shortly after she had ordered herself something to drink the Japanese man arrived, looking him over she made eyecontact, smiling sweetly at him.

As the waiter came over to offer her the menu she took it with a slight nod, opening it she began to study the many dishes, she knew Ohiyo was watching her, wondering why a beautiful woman such as herself was having dinner all by herself, a small grin formed on her lips, hidden from view by her hand, she felt him move, get up from his chair and walk towards her table, she didn't look up, didn't move but kept on reading till he stopped right next to her.

Ohiyo: "Exuse me, are you dining alone?"

Gotcha..

She smiled at him once more, a small blush creeping on her cheecks.

"Yes, I am, I'm her on business and my appointment ins't till tomorrow"

Smiling she gestured for him to join her, watching him sit down at her table the began to talk and both ordered their dinner, she was as charming as any woman could be, luring him into her web without him having a clue.

After dinner was over he sugested having a drink in his room.. first playing shy and saying she better leave she waited for him to confince her to stay, just one drink, nothing more.

Following him up to his room she wasn't surprised when he tried to kiss her in the elevator, still acting a little shy they made it into his room, looking around she returned her gaze to him, taking the glass of wine he offered her.

Ohiyo: "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met.. please.. stay with me, just for tonight, we're both loney in a city we don't know.. grant me this"

Blushing deeply she put down her wineglass, moving closer to him she kissed him, before long they were both naked, their body wrapped around eachother on the bed.

He fell asleep soon after he reached his climax, waiting until she was sure he was sleeping she quietly got out of bed, getting her purse she took the bottle of Insuline and the syringe, emptying the clear liquid into the syringe she walked back towards the door, putting the do not disturb sign on it she headed back to where Ohiyo was sleeping, she was an expert at giving injections, the needle went into his upper arm without leaving a trace, she injected the whole bottle into his body, pulling the needle out she smirked as it didn't even bleed.

Waiting about 15 minutes she opened the balcony doors, she had climbed up there the night before dropping off her backpack strapped to the waterdrain, it wouldn't be noticed by anyone, retrieving her outfit and putting her dress and other belongings into it she waited until the insuline would do his job, she heared his breathing slow down.. putting her head to his chest she listened to his heart beating and then stopping.

Making sure the wasn't a pulse she got rid of any evidence she was ever there, cleaning his body of her fingerprints it would seem as if he had a heartattack in his sleep, slipping out of the room she used her climbing gear to get down, heading into the night before the sun would come up.

Alexandra 17 years ago
Landing softly on the ground bellow the balcony Alex made quick work of the rope she had used to get down, stuffing everything in her backpack she headed down to her car wich was parked a few blocks away, taking off the blonde wig she had been wearing she threw that in a nearby dumpster, she knew the garbagetruck would come by this route first thing that morning to empty the dumpster and getting rid of the evidence.

The only downside to using insuline was that she had to wait a couple of hours before the person would die, looking at her watch she saw that it was 4 am, time to head back home.

Pressing the button on her key the lights on the black BMW Z4 flashed a few times, opening her door she threw the backpack on the passengers seat, getting in
she started the engine, she had kept her word to Taiji, Nakamura Ohiyo was dead and no one would ever know she was behind it... if there was something Alex was good at it was erasing traces.. smiling she pulled the car out of it parking spot and drove off.

(( ooc. Alex out please lock ))